Blog Archive

Friday, November 11, 2022

Christmas Parade- A Look at Previous Freebies

Good afternoon, ya'll ! Two posts in one day. What is up with that? Lol. Well I just thought on a whim why not.   

Today I thought I would share some of my past  Christmas freebies. I believe I can officially say that I truly enjoy Christmas stitching based on how much Christmas pieces I have worked on. If you are interested in any of the stitches , click on the colored text and you will be taken back to the post with the stitch or doodle. I hope you enjoy. 

Christmas Blessings 



 Heart the Christmas Cow


Peace on Earth


Prim Winter Church 

Prim Winter Love , 

 

Prim Winter Home, Prim Winter Peace   Prim Winter Joy   Prim Winter Faith  

and Prim Winter Angel 

  

and Prim Winter Hope 

Prim Winter Gifts

Prim Winter Cheer

 Chicken Sled 

  Santa's Ride , 

 Special Delivery , 

Christmas Barn

Christmas Bucket,

 Christmas Tractor , 

Santa on the Farm,  

Mrs. Claus on the Farm ,

 The Stockings Were Hung 

,

   Santa's Visit  ,  

Hanging the Star .   

, Skiing on the Farm ,

  Farm Truck  ,

 Baking on the Farm ,

 and Christmas Goat .

Christmas on the Farm

A Christmas Flock- Barnyard Christmas 

Farm Truck

Christmas Stack Barnyard Christmas 

 Bringing Home the Tree  

 Christmas Stocking

Santa's Hens


Candy Cane Sprinkles

Candy Cane Cottage

Snow Cream and Snow Guys 

Chicken Mitten


Winter Tree Sampler


Winter Manor

Winter Stamp


Winter 1869 Crock


A Cup of Christmas Cheer- Santa Mug 

Santa  Stamp

Frosty Stamp

Snowflake Sledding and Chickens 

Winter Saltbox  and Prim Winter Tag 

Mooey Christmas 

Always Believe

Mr. McChill

Mr. McChill in progress. 

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas



Thank you for taking the time to stop by and look at my humble work. I hope to add to my collection in the near future. 

Have a wonderful and blessed day and 

As always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, ya'll

Melisa
Just remember the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart. - The Polar Express
Hugs and Stitches!!!  And Snowman Kisses. 
Dedicated to my sweet Baby sister, Amy . I love you, Amo.  . ❤

29 comments:

  1. So many wonderful Christmas season patterns, thank you so much, you are a true gem! Have the best day and stitch everything that you love. Warm hugs from sunny Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite surprised how many pieces I have made over the last couple of years. I have enjoyed sharing each and every one. Thank you for the sweet visit, dear Mary. Hugs

      Delete
  2. merci pour tout!c'est un plaisir de voir toutes ces belles broderies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so kind. Thank you so much for the sweet visit and kind words. Have a very lovely week.

      Delete
  3. Wow!! I love them all!! Wish I could stitch really fast! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much , dear Sandie. I can not believe how many I have stitched up. But in my defense I really love Christmas. Lol. Have a great week. Happy quilting and stitching.

      Delete
  4. I love them all - especially the farm ones - makes me think if my dd and her family and their future home!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Donna. I am so happy that you enjoy them. Those are real dear to my heart as well since we live on a farm. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful creations. The snowmen are my favorites but I'm thinking I need to make a chicken and cow this year into ornaments for the tree for the FFA child in my family. Wishing you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Deb. I do love snowmen as well. I hope you enjoy stitching the chicken and cow . I am so honored that you will make them into ornaments for a dear loved one. Have a very lovely week. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. An amazing Christmas parade! Oh no I want to make them all and there's not enought time!! But I'll make one for sure!!! Thank you for sharing your beauties!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you sound like me, Diana. I want to stitch everything, but I do need to learn to stitch faster. Lol. Thank you for much for the sweet visit and kind compliment. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. What a wonderful Christmas parade you presented, Melisa! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Robin. I enjoyed reminiscing over each piece as I created the parade.

      Delete
  8. Snow many wonderful projects. Thank you, Melisa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Susie. I do love Christmas stitching. Have a wonderful week . Hugs.

      Delete
  9. Wow! I love them all! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so welcome, Rita and thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  10. These are all just amazing. You are a true gem to share all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so very kind. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment and for stopping by for a visit.

      Delete
  11. You are a true blessing to us stitchers, Melisa! I have now found more years worth of ornaments and gifts to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I am so honored and humbled, Ginny . Thank you so much for making my day. It warms my heart to hear that you will be adding some of these to your stitching list. Have a very lovely day.

      Delete
  12. Oh no, how do I choose?! I want to make them all. I agree with Ginny A, I will be busy for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much, Cathie. I have so enjoyed sharing these humble designs. I am honored that you may add some of these to your future stitching list.

      Delete
  13. Thank you for all your wonderful charts you so generously share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so welcome and thank you for the sweet visit and compliment. Have a very lovely week and happy stitching.

      Delete
  14. You have so many wonderful vintage things. I love your blog and thank you for all the free charts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Janan. You are so kind. It just warms my heart to hear that you enjoy my humble blog. I have been collecting for years. I especially have a love for anything that reminds me of my grandparents. Have a wonderful week and thank you again for the sweet visit.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Here We Go! And the April Doodle