Blog Archive

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Snow Doodles and Winter Greetings.

 And a warm winter welcome to you, my sweet friends.

This is Season's Greetings by Little House Needleworks. After seeing my friend , Nancy's, version where she changed the wording, I did the same. 

 It is a rainy, blustery day .  The cows are huddled at the barn.

 Water is running and the creeks are rising. 

My day has consisted of sweet family visits, a few chores, and now it is time to settle down for some slow stitching. 

 I have several things in my mind to keep me occupied this evening. First on the plate is some embroidery work. I've been doodling again. 

Snow has been on my mind. One little snowman completed. I finished him within less than an hour while watching reruns of "Monk" (remember that TV show). 

     

The snowman in the heart finally landed in my plate stand which is crammed full of milk glass, stitching and knick knacks. "Winter" is a Lizzie Kate from "Winter Smalls".

                 

  Hmmm ! Which one to work on next?  The snow guy in the mitten is calling my name. Wouldn't some of these look cute in wool applique too?

 If you are interested, I have left a link for your crafting pleasures.

Click here for Snow Doodles. 

  My Winter wall hanging is in the hoop waiting to quilted.

 I was supposed to work on it earlier this week but got side tracked . You know how that is. 

Winter was a freebie doodle that I shared a few days ago. Click here to visit the post. 

I think some stitches will go in it tonight. 

I'm so happy you stopped by for a visit. I hope that your weekend has been a relaxing one, and you are getting pumped up for an amazing week ahead.  As always...

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa

I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needle workers to meet.  

      Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday
Kate at Life in Pieces for  Stitching Stuff ( Sunday) 

Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap - Sunday 

Beth at Love Laugh Quilt  for Monday Making
Judy at Small Quilts Doll Quilts for Design Wall Monday
Lynette at What a Hoot!  for BOMs Away Monday

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict  for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop-Friday

Wendy at Wendy's Quilts for Peacock Party - Friday 

                 

Dedicated to my sweet sister, Amy. I love ya, Amo! Rainy Sundays will always be a reminder of that day. 

10 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty winter stitching going on at your house, even if there isn't any snow! Thank you for Frosty #10 on Thursday - I'm just finishing up "Mittens for Sale." So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute snowmen and winter stitcheries. The cows are smart to stay near a nice warm area. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cross stitch projects and charming doodling. Wool applique would be nice. I didn’t watch Monk when it was current, now I enjoy the reruns. It’s so easy to get sidetracked. Enjoy joining all the great links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everyone,

    Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Dr. Mark Thomas

    Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? Mrs Susan Brian Loan Grants says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures.

    Our services include the following:
    *Refinancing Loans
    * Car Loan
    *Truck Loans
    * Home Loan
    * Mortgage Loan
    * Debt Consolidation Loan
    * Business Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Personal Loan [secure and unsecured]
    * Students Loan and so many others.

    For more info; http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    contact us today (ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com)
    Text/Call +91(9311856893) Look forward to your response
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow guy in the mitten is sooo cute, I have just saved the winter doodles. Thanks Melisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute snowman. Hope you made lots of progress with all your stitching plans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE blog!! It was a great read, and I downloaded the pattern. Thank you! It is lovely!
    I even enjoyed the photos with the cows - a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BUSINESS LOAN PERSONAL LOAN HERE APPLY NOW WhatsApp No:+918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the snow doodles! I just love these. This coming week, I should finally be able to trace some things for me, since I finished my blue hop project today and post on Monday! Yay, I'm thinking I may do some snowmen in blue. It's cold enough to turn even snowmen blue!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

You Got Bunnies? And Bunny House Saltbox Freebie.