Blog Archive

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Prim Winter Cheer- A Christmas Freebie

 Good Saturday morning.  14 more days until Christmas. Mr. Pinker and I went Christmas shopping all day yesterday in hopes of finishing up. Let the wrapping begin!  😀🎁  



On the way home we stopped in a  neighboring town and toured the city park's Christmas lights display. 

      

It was hard to get good photos, but they did a fabulous job.

 

I am so excited to share with you Prim Winter Cheer . Santa is in his sleigh and is ready to delivery presents to all of the good girls and boys. 

               

It is a small just as the others in the series and measures 33 x 45. I stitched mine on 14 count aida which brings it to about 2 3/8" x 3 1/4". 

                     

If you are interested in stitching this little piece, please check out the pdfs below. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 

Click here for the instruction page


Click here for the colored chart. 

 

Click here for the black/white chart. 



If you missed any of the other charts, just click on the names below and you will be magically taken back to the previous posts where you will find the pdfs. 

   The previous ornaments include: 

Prim Winter Love ,   Prim Winter Gifts ,

Prim Winter Home, Prim Winter Peace   Prim Winter Joy   Prim Winter Faith  

and Prim Winter Angel 

  

and Prim Winter Hope 

 There is one more to go for this year's series which I will post next week. 

                

Since I have all this wrapping to do, I guess I better get busy. I wish I could borrow some of Santa's elves to help me wrap. 

             

  Have you seen the Santa cam on Youtube  by Festive Studios. It runs live for 24 hours and kids can see all that is going on at the North Pole .  The grandbabies have been popping in every so often to see ole' St. Nick, Mrs. Claus and the elves.

Thank you for the sweet Saturday visit. Have a beautiful and blessed day and as always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa

A little smile, a word of cheer,  A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year,  These make a merry Christmas. - John Greenleaf Whittier. 

Hugs and Stitches !!!

Dedicated to my sweet baby sister, Amy who always knew how to spread Christmas cheer. - Love ya. 















4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Melissa! This is adorable. What fun to see the lights! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be giving everyone in my neighborhood another week, then I venture out to see all the lights. I used to take the grands but they are now adults and not as interested (I really need great grandchildren!). Your Santa Cheer is adorable, it is next on my list. I envy you having your shopping ready for wrapping, I am behind (as usual) and will be hustling around next week. Have a wonderful weekend, sending love and hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... this is darling, Melisa! Love the next to the last in this fun series--looking forward to the last one :) Enjoy your Sunday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are good attending to all your Christmas shopping, Melisa. Christmas lights around the neighbourhood are always fabulous to see. Your new Santa Prim is sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Farm Friday Rambles