Blog Archive

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Prim Winter Angel - A Christmas Freebie

 Good morning , Sunshine! Is your day off to a bright start? Why I sure hope so.



  I am so excited . Eeeh !  Can I tell you why? 😁😀 I have the cutest little ornament that I want to share with you. Do you remember last year when I shared with you a series of 5 little ornaments called the Prim Winter Series?  They were some of my favorites to stitch. They included...

Prim Winter Love 

Prim Winter Home, Prim Winter Peace   Prim Winter Joy   Prim Winter Faith 

Well if you don't remember those little babies or you missed them just hop back over to those posts if you are interested. Any whoo. Since they were such a joy to create and share, I thought why not work on 5 more to add to the collection. Eeeh!  Lol I know I should settle down , but I just get so excited when it comes to all things stitchy.   

             

 The next 5 ornaments has the same layout as the original 5 with the pine bough and red bow upper border and the 3 lines of snow and the  words below. I even use the same colors.  Each ornament measures 33 x 45. So not big at all. Super quick stitches . So you can whip them up and  then be on to wrapping presents while you are singing Christmas carols.

 The 1st of the new Prim 2021 Winter series is Prim Winter Angel.

             

 Isn't she a cutie patootie? Oh, I just love her! She is stitched  on 14 count tea/ coffee dyed aida. 

If you are interested in this little gal, please check out the pdfs below as well as my little disclaimer. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 

Click here for the instruction page. 


Click here for the colored chart. 


Click here for the black and white chart. 



Can you believe that I have already started designing 2022's Prim Winter ornaments?  Oh yes! That is how much I enjoy this little series. Hmmm. I wonder if I can convince hubby we need another tree just for the Prim Winter series.  Maybe!. Lol.  

May your day be filled with joy, blessings and lots of love. 

Sending you hugs and 

As always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for , behold,  I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  Luke 2:10

Hugs and Stitches!!!

Dedicated to my sweet Baby sis, Amy who is an angel in heaven. Love you, Amo. ❤❤👼  This is your 2021 ornament, Amo. We always had so much fun with our ornament exchange. 🤗🎄❤ 







32 comments:

  1. She is a cutie. I stitched all five of the 2020 prim ornaments during the first five months of 2021. Looking forward to hanging them on my tree this year. Enjoy your weekend, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Robin. This little angel just tugs at my heart. I am so thrilled that you will be hanging 2020's Prim ornaments on the tree this year. Yours were certainly beautiful. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  2. The ornaments are all so cute! Love the angel! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Gretchen. I had such a good time stitching her. I can not wait to add her to my tree here soon. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. So cute!!! I can't wait to start this one! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so excited, Marsha. I hope you enjoy her as much as did creating her. She should stitch up very quickly. I have 4 more to share in the near future. Hope you will stop back by for a visit to check them out very soon. Have a great weekend and happy stitching

      Delete
  4. All your Prim Winter ornaments are so pretty. Love your new little angel; she is so cute. My goodness, Melisa, those clever cross stitching fingers of yours never stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Kim. I am certainly looking forward to hanging them on the tree this year. The little angel is ranking right up top as one of my favorites. lol. Have a great weekend and happy quilting.

      Delete
  5. Melisa, pero que bonito que es¡¡¡, muchisimas gracias......tienes muy buen gusto, en mi blog he publicado una manera de sacar los adornos que ya no ponemos en navidad porque tenemos muchos, y tan solo con ramas de arboles, que seguro que tienes en casa¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  6. You definitely need a tree just for all these beautiful little cross stitches!!! So, sew cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci beaucoup pour ce joli petit ange
    Bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, they are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melisa, these are wonderful. Another tree sounds like a fabulous idea 😊❤️🎄 So so beautiful and your little Angel is so adorable. A lovely tribute to your beautiful sister, she will be remembered and celebrated all over the world. Happy Stitching much love Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melisa: You are so talented...I love your little Prim set! I don't know how to cross stitch yet...I'm just collecting supplies. Thrift stores have the best treasures! Your projects inspire me, and I vow to learn & make these little gems for next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute ornaments! You have a great collection going there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the Prim Angel. She's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I go to many corners of the world in search of delicious food but i loved that food until i saw your post i saw your post and i tasted the food you made i want to say that my best experience hai now i can taste better your post now i don't need to go around for taste. Naughty Girl Gurugram
    VIP Girl Gurugram
    college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    premium health
    Health Tips
    Rice Cake
    India Rice Cake

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's such a darling! Thank you so much for sharing this ornament with us. The whole Prim collection is very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Melisa, I guess I didn't hit Publish yesterday (old, you know)! I absolutely love your new Prim ornaments. I have a patio evergreen and it will be decorated this year with all of your Prim ornament, I can't wait. Many thanks or all you do and you make my day when I see a new post. Hugs and love from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much, you wrote a very good post, you have written this post through your thoughts and this post is really beautiful, such a post has seen very little till date and I am thankful that you have posted this very well Written.
    Online Gurugram Girl number
    Butey Full girl gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Hostel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your angel makes a lovely addition to your other ornaments! Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! They are all adorable!! I need to stitch faster! LOL :D Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for another terrific chart❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your awesome topic is yours. I like these topics very much. I would like to have such topics daily, this post is really good for you. There are people like you in the world who put their views in front of everyone. Thank you from the heart.
    Gurugram vip girl
    Gurugram party girls
    Gurgaon dateing girl
    Naughty Girl Gurugram
    Real photos Girls Gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Number

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much, you wrote a very good post, you have written this post through your thoughts and this post is really beautiful, such a post has seen very little till date and I am thankful that you have posted this very well Written.
    Hostel girl gurugram
    Gurugram vip girl
    Gurugram party girls
    Gurgaon dateing girl
    Naughty Girl Gurugram
    Real photos Girls Gurugram
    Gurugram Girls Number
    Beautiful Girl Gurugram
    Online Girl Gurugram

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you very much, you wrote a very good post, you have written this post through your thoughts and this post is really beautiful, such a post has seen very little till date and I am thankful that you have posted this very well Written.
    Busty Girls in DLF Phase 3
    Low Price girl gurugram
    cheap Girls In Gurugram
    Modal Girls in Baga Beach
    Hostel girl gurugram
    Gurugram vip girl
    Gurugram party girls
    Gurgaon dateing girl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Want to Host a fun virtual holiday party for your remote colleagues? Let’s kick things off with some favourite virtual work Christmas party ideas you can try with your remote workers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your awesome topic is yours. I like these topics very much. I would like to have such topics daily, this post is really good for you. There are people like you in the world who put their views in front of everyone. Thank you from the heart.
    Housewife in bhiwadi
    college Girls In Aerocity
    Vip Girls In Manesar
    Gurugram GIrls Services
    Gurugram Girls Number
    Golden Girls service Gurugram
    Busty girls In Noida
    Gurugram Low Price Girls
    Sector 54 Girls Gurugram

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved the first set, and this is as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Farm Friday Rambles