Blog Archive

Monday, December 6, 2021

Candy Cane Cottage- A Christmas Freebie

Happy Monday, friends. Nineteen days until Christmas. The big day will be here in no time.  Mr. Pinker and I plan to do a little Christmas shopping later in the evening.


   Last week I started a new little house that I have been itching to make for some time now, and I finally got it finished last night.


 It is called Candy Cane Cottage and is stitched in brilliant reds.  I stitched mine on 14 count tea/ coffee dyed aida .


 Eight DMC colors were used 304, 347, 895, white, 838, 782, 646, and 223. If you are interested in this little house , just check out the pdfs below. 

 Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 

Click here for instruction page. 


Click here for colored chart. 



Click here for black/white chart. 





Well this was just a quick , short post. Thank you so much for the sweet visit, my friends. 
Happy Stitching, ya'll
Melisa

May your holidays be sweet!!!
Hugs and stitches !!!!


 Dedicated to my sweet baby sister, Amy . I love and miss you, Amo!













20 comments:

  1. So cute, I can't wait to make this one! Thank you! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable addition to your houses, Melisa! Have fun shopping with Mr. Pinker today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I lost the last comment?? Candy Canes are my favorite for Christmas. Such a sweet chart, thank you. Oh no, only 19 days left, where has all my time gone?? Yesterday's cookie sounded so good that I made some for the grandson, I can't indulge (gluten intolerant) but he loved them, thank you, you made me a hero! Love and hugs from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to stitch this - no snow for us, but I can stitch it! Thank you!! Hugs!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melisa, this never lets me comment as me, even when I select my name - the above one is from Linda Powell, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pattern, Melisa.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Melisa, es precioso, lo guardo ......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melisa, te invito a pasar por mi blog, alli he publicado un bordado con tu patron, gracias por todo.
    https://desdemiterrazaelrefugiodemayte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Christmas house. Just when I think your houses can't get cuter then comes another great house. Love, love love. I stitched the Santa and reindeer house and gave it to my sister. I will male me another one and this one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci beaucoup Melisa.
    Les achats pour Noël sont terminés pour nous. Les paquets cadeaux sont faits.
    Belles fêtes de fin d'année à tout le monde.
    Amitiés de France,
    Christel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this house! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The newest little house is so cute! I think I say that about each little house you design! If I were into counted cross stitching, I would certainly stitch these little cuties, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet house. Love the snow on the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet little house--just perfect for Christmas time! Thank you again, Melisa, for your generous offerings! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for all your beautiful designs and your beautiful generous heart in sharing. I love them all. I just need to stitch faster! I'm aging fast and stitching slower.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday