Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Special Delivery-A Christmas in July Freebie


Hey ya'll. I still have been plugging away on making little ornaments for my Barnyard Christmas tree that I hope to create by December, and this little stitch is the newest addition. It is called "Special Delivery". 
In the hay wagon, is a small tree with a  gift from Santa underneath and of course there is a little ewe and chicken.
 
The design is the same size as Chicken Sled and Santa's Ride with a stitch measurement of 31 x 31.   If you haven't seen the previous designs just click on the colored text. 




This time, I stitched only one of these ornaments  on Rit Emerald green 14 count aida, but I have plans to stitch another on tea dyed aida. 

 I have attempted to put charts in a pdf format,  but I had to do them by individual page. If for some reason they will not come up, just direct message me on instagram and I will see what I can do with it. I am not very tech savvy.
 
To print instructions click here 
Instructions

To print Colored Copy click here. 

 To print Black and White chart , click here. 
I hope you decide to stitch "Special Delivery" in the future and if so I would love to see it Just tag me on Instagram and use #pinkernpunkinquilting. Please feel free to make any changes that you would like; I am not a designer and just use the floss and fabric that I have on hand. 

And as always, 
Happy Stitching,
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet little ornaments, you are a very generous and talented designer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome and thank you so much for your kind compliment and for checking these little ornaments out. I hope you decide to stitch them in the future. I sure get a lot of joy creating and sharing them.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE seeing your home, very comfy to me, and I understand, it wouldn't be to all. I used to have so much like yours, all complimenting each other. People used to ask me - How do you dust everything? With a laugh, I would say with a vacuum in one hand and a blow dryer in the other, I just catch it as I blow it!! Then we'd both really laugh!!! What count do you usually stitch on? Thank you for that sweet chart!! I am lovetostitch on IG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much for such sweet words.I am definitely a collector and find so much joy in it. I always loved going to my grandparents' home which they grew up during the depression so they learned to save and reuse. So I feel like I got that from them. Most of my furniture is actually from my grandparents and great grandparents. Lol yeah I dust all the time. I usually stitch on 14 count aida. It is the most comfortable and easily available for me. I am experimenting here and there with dyeing my aida. Sometimes it is a hit- sometimes a miss .lol. But it is fun to learn. Thank you so much for always being so kind and supportive on IG and now on my blog. You are a dear.

      Delete
  3. I got a good laugh out of the comment above from lovetostitch!! My style is Victorian and Victorians subscribed to the more is ore philosophy in decorating. I do too! And some one is rude enough to ask how do I clean and dust my house, I simply say with a wicked smile "How dusts????" I swear I have stock in the Swifter company....
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, you made me smile. I am of the same philosophy. I enjoy my treasures and knick knacks and I want to see and enjoy them. Hugs, Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci beaucoup Melisa pour ces jolies grilles ,j'adore !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep wondering if you were a decorator in a former life. You have such a knack for it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour