Blog Archive

Friday, August 30, 2024

A Parade of Past Fall Freebie Stitches and Doodles

Hey there,  Punkin!  Your ready for a Fall Parade?--  A parade of previous Autumn stitches and doodles.😀🍂 

 Pumpkin stitching season is fast upon us. It will be not be long before leaves are falling, and we will baking up warm  pumpkin pies and drinking apple cider.  Hmmm that  sound delightful . Doesn't it? 

Anywhoo, if you see any stitch or doodle you are interested in, just click the colored text, and in a blink of an eye, you will be transported back to the post selected.  I hope this gets you in the fall mood. 

November Turkey Doodle freebie

Blessed 4 YR IG Anniversary Chart





Be Ye Thankful

October Pumpkin Patch

Mini Apple Sampler


Blessed 4 YR IG Anniversary Chart

 Fall Y'all 

Pumpkin Blossom Inn

Fall Basket Doodle


Mini Squirrel Sa


Hello Fall 

                        

Cornstalks, Pumpkins and Chickens 

Crow Creek Saltbox 

Turkey Creek Manor 

Ophelia Manor on Punkin Holler Lane 

Willowisp Manor of Holler Lane 

Fall 1869 Crock 

Rosie's Pumpkins

Blessed

                            

Prim Pumpkin House an Itty Bitty Freebie


Crow Creek Doodles 

Thanksgiving


























From the alphabet from the Ole Crow Saltbox, I stitched a little sampler. 


Autumn Stamp Collection -  which can be stitched as one piece or each individually.  This will be a link  to all a post that gives the links to all of the stamps which were posted on different day. 

GIVE THANKS

TURKEY HOLLER SALTBOX

Happy Jack Quilt and Doodle

Squirreling Around

Sunflower Mason Jar

Lookie at my little bears gifted to me from, sweet Joan. Aren't they the cutest? Thank you , Joan. Oh how I love these guys. 

1821 Pumpkin Saltbox 









Harvest Home


I am so delighted that you joined me. Now are you in the fall mood?  I am! Hee! Hee!

 I do hope to share more Fall pieces in the upcoming weeks. 

Have a fabulous Friday, and thank you for the sweet visit. 

As always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa

Autumn- A time when pie  is a food group and living in sweatpants if acceptable ." 😀😄

Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤

Dedicated to my baby sister, Amy. Love and miss you, Amo 


25 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! I always enjoy looking at your parades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a parade. Beautiful! Love to look at your paradea daily! Want to stitch them all and when also listening to my favorite country singer. That would be much more fun.
    Hugs, Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I call a really fun parade of stitchery--just wonderful finishes, Melisa;)))
    Makes me want to stitch them all...;))) I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your parade. Thank you. So many great projects - so little time. Fall needs to be longer to get them done! ;-) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some wonderful fall pieces stitched. I'm ready for fall, it's been a very hot August. A cool down would be really welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a great parade. Thanks for sharing your Fall Parade, so many stinkin pretties. So looking forward to some cool fall weather. Hope you have a great stitchy day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing fall parade, Melisa! And yes, I am ready for fall. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best parade ever! Yes fall is my favorite, and all your cute little pumpkins and houses and turkeys and apples are wonderful. I'm off today to buy some fresh cinnamon, so I'm in the mood for fall baking for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so adorable! I have stitched all of your Fall stamp patterns and stuffed them into little pillows in a bowl on my table. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful patterns - you are a treasure!! I am working month by month on all of the Saltbox patterns. Finishing up Aunt Mariah's Autumn Saltbox and have been displaying them each month. I started in April when I discovered your beautiful and creative blog. I know I have gushed about your patterns to you before but I really do appreciate them. I printed off a couple of Halloween patterns today to get started on. Thank you again for all you do. Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me a good parade, Melisa!! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful goodies with us! Hugs! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Melisa. This parade is chalk-full of Fall goodness. I am so in the mood for fall now. Thank you, as always, for your kindness and sharing your patterns with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say that I just stitched your Crows and Sunflowers and its already fully finished!

      Delete
  12. Hi Melisa! I'm delighted too, what a wonderful parade! I love everything with pumpkins but I think I may wait on the fall decor until mid September. Or not? You are making me think about getting my fall boxes ready!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful parade and a good reminder for us in case we might 'need' to make more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like you it's all about the RED. So many wonderful treasures. I love the Apple Crate little quilt. The fabric is perfect. Enjoy the week end. DarleneJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice to see and admire all your Fall goodies. Such a lot of gorgeous stitched items, all made with love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun Fall designs - thank you for sharing, Melisa! It's definitely time to stitch some pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait for pumpkins and autumn!!!
    A wonderful parade, Melisa
    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the Fall stitching parade. It's a beautiful reminder of all the fun things I've yet to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed your fall parade. . .that pumpkin pillow is among my favorites although Gertie, my inner squirrel, was all over the saltbox houses!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for all the wonderful fall patterns, now which one to stitch first.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have to be the most prolific (and generous!) designer around, Melisa. These fall pieces are just wonderful and I printed off that sweet sunflower saltbox to stitch some day! Thank you for all of the time and love you put into each design--you are so appreciated! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm ready to stitch some squirrels! Love your designs. Thank you for sharing all of them. So much fun all in one post! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I enjoyed seeing your fall parade and you’ve reminded me I need to alter a couple of stitches on my almost finished “Autumn stamp Collection” and put that on parade. I even have it in the frame! Now is the time to finish! 😁 Oh, and I might have another one of your fall pictures to FFO too. Have a great week! Hugs, Barbara @flashinscissors. xxx😁🙋‍♀️👍🥰xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

The Tale of a New Start