Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Autumn Crow - A Fall Free Doodle

Good morning, ya'll. Are you bright eyed and feeling bushy tailed? Lol I am !  Why I have even pulled out my fall squirrel mug. 

Please help yourself to some Lemon Bundt cake. It is quite delicious though not like Nanny's . I think she had a magical Bundt pan - everything she baked in it was amazing. Well, it helps that she was an fabulous cook.  

I just wanted to pop in to share a little fall doodle with you. I am always doodling - I have to admit I have oodles of doodles in oodles of notebooks. Lol. 

                

This is a simple pumpkin with a plump little crow smack dab in the middle . I was going to make this into a pillow but decided a little quilted wall hanging was more to my liking. On a whim, I then decided to plop it into the frame. 

              

Click here for the little doodle. 

I have been working on several embroidery pieces. It will take me awhile to get back into the swing of it , but it is fun to practice my back stitch. 

So what are you working on this Wednesday? Please do tell. You know I love to be enabled into a project . 😃🧵✀

Thank you so much for visiting and hope you have a delightful day. As always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa 

The moments we think we can't are the opportunities that show we can! 

Hugs and Stitches!!!

Dedicated to my sweet sister , Amy. I love you. ❤❤❤




4 comments:

  1. Your Doodle is darling. I would love to join you for a piece of the Lemon cake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your squirrel cup!! and Lemon Bundt Cake, Yummy!!! Your little doodle is precious and a perfect little fall wall hanging. Thank you so much for everything that you share with us, you are so generous. Love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring a jug of sweet tea to go with that delicious looking cake. Love the little doodle. It made a cute mini quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bundt cake looks delicious! And your fall doodle is so cute! I might need to dust off my needle and try some embroidery again! I'm working on a little Christmas stitch to commemorate our recent annual Labor Day camping trip with friends. I picked up a little cross stitch/beading kit while we were visiting a needlework store to stitch into an ornament! I haven't done beadwork in a long long time!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chasing Butterflies