Sunday, December 6, 2020

A Fall Freebie in December? Fall 1869 Crock

  Well hello and good morning.  A fall freebie in December? Why not.  I recently posted a tour of my Thanksgiving hutch and received some lovely comments about my decor and a number of inquiries about my cross stitch called  "Fall 1869 Crock" . I had stitched this piece months ago, but never posted it on IG nor on my blog until I did my Thanksgiving hutch tour. 

I love to collect crocks and one day I would love to have a big 5 gallon crock. I have a few small ones that I put quilts in. I particularly love to collect cheese crocks. 

Well this little crock is filled with a big ole' pumpkin, and some bittersweet vines trail from the sides of the crock.  I used the floss colors that I had on hand at the time, but you could choose your favorites. I used 3345, 3866, 839, 783, 920, 3857, 922, and 918.


It is a small that measures 52 W x 49 H. Of course, I always stitch on 14 count tea/coffee dyed aida. With that count ,the stitch ended up measuring 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"  

If you would like to stitch this little piece, just check out the pdfs below. Each page is on a separate page.  They may print out a little light.

That big ole' pumpkin is a little off beat ,and squared off but I love it. 

For the instruction page, click here



For the colored chart, click here


For the black ad white chart, click here.


 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit and for checking out my Fall 1869 Crock . And as always...

Happy Stitching, ya'll. 

Melisa


7 comments:

  1. Love your new blog header, Melisa! And thank you for sharing the fall crock design. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a treat!~ Thankyou for this chart. I too love crocks and all things Fall so I will enjoy stitching this in the quiet time of January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh quel bonheur ! Merci pour ce nouveau modèle.
    A la maison le sapin de Noël est sorti il faut que je fasse un peu de tri dans les décorations...
    Amitiés de France,
    Christel
    http://toilesetfils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! When I had seen this pattern I just had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Melody. I hope you enjoy it. It was a fun little piece to create. Have a great week. Hugs, Melisa

      Delete
  5. This is so sweet! Thank you! I hope to find some quiet moments to stitch this design sometime this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour