Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Autumn Jar Pinkeep- A Fall Freebie

 Good afternoon, ya'll and happy Pumpkin Tuesday! 

 Hmmm!  I wonder. 🤔🎃Can you really ever have too many pumpkins?  

Today I am canning pumpkins- or a pumpkin  - with this little stitch called Autumn Jar Pinkeep. 

It is great match for Pumpkin Picker that I shared last week.

                     

This little crow named Cawlie  matches though she is a little thinner. Are you wondering what's up with me and crows. Lol. I just love them especially come fall time. I have been collecting crows for years and decorate my hall in crows.  Click here to see last year's crow foyer tour. 

Well , Cawlie  has not picked a pumpkin, but  an acorn. She is however perched on a big ole' pumpkin in a mason jar. 

Autumn Jar paired with Fall 1869 Crock  . 

If you would like to stitch her , just check out the pdfs below and you can have an Autumn jar filled with fall goodness!

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs.

Click here for the instruction page. 


Click here for the colored chart. 



Click here for the black and white chart. 


I finished mine into a simple little pillow. The trim is 2 pieces of white chenille trim that I tea / coffee dyed. One piece was dyed lightly; the other stayed in the tea/coffee dye overnight. I simply twisted them and whip stitched them onto the pillow. 

Thank you so much for taking a gander at my Autumn Jar Pinkeep. I hope there will be more Jar Pinkeeps in my future. Have a beautiful day, my pumpkins and as always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Whatever spices your pumpkin !!!

Hugs and Stitches!!!






7 comments:

  1. That's absolutely gorgeous, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and what a wonderful addition to your crow foyer. Welcome home, I hope you had a wonderfully restful time on your camping adventure. Great time of the year to be out in nature. Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa;

    Thank you so much for the little pumpkin freebie, I made one for me and one for my neighbor. I put them on a little Hobby Lobby crate and filled it with little tiny pumpkins. My neighbor is recovering from open heart surgery and I wanted to give her a little cheer me up since she can't get out to see the fall decor in the stores. We both are very happy with our new stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumpkins are my favorite, so no, you cannot have too many! ;-)
    Thank you so much for sharing this adorable stitching with us! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stitching pumpkins. This is adorable, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am working on Pumpkin Picker now, guess Cawlie will be next! LOL Thanks for such cute designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday