Fall is around the corner. Mmm... I am dreaming of pumpkin pie and hot apple cider, picking pumpkins and the glorious colors of the autumn leaves. How about you?
I think today is the perfect day for a Fall Parade of roly poly pumpkins and squirrels galore. What do you think? It would be such a delight if you joined me.
The image is from Graphic Fairy
This parade is of a few "Autumn themed stitches, doodles and quilts" that I have shared over the years. If you see anything that strikes your fancy, just click on the colored link and you will be magically transported to that post.
Thank you for joining me . Now let's roll! I hope you enjoy! 🤗
FAIR WARNING : This is a photo heavy post!
🍂 🍂🍁🍁🍂🍂🍁🍁🍂🍂🍁🍁🍂🍂🍁🍁
Autumn Acorn Doodle ( Photo Coming Soon)
Sunflower Strut Stamp ( Though this was a Summer Stamp, it could be stitched for fall too. )
Bonus Block Fall Baking ( Photo coming soon. )
Bonus Block Jack's Bucket ( Photo Coming soon. )
Harvest Season Doodles
Blessed - 5 year IG Anniversary
November Turkey Doodle freebie
Blessed 4 YR IG Anniversary Chart
Cornstalks, Pumpkins and Chickens
Ophelia Manor on Punkin Holler Lane
Willowisp Manor of Holler Lane
Prim Pumpkin House an Itty Bitty Freebie
| Sunflower Mini Sampler , Sunflowers and Crows and Green Apple Butter Quilt |
| Lookie at my little bears gifted to me from, sweet Joan. Aren't they the cutest? Thank you , Joan. Oh how I love these guys. 1821 Pumpkin Saltbox |
As always...
Happy Stitching and Quilting, y'all
Melisa
"Autumn is a beautiful reminder that changes can be beautiful. "-
Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤
Dedicated to my baby sister, Amy who loved all of the fabulous fun activities that the season offered Love and miss you, Amo
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Hi dear Melisa, everything looks creative, gorgeous and truly heartwarming!!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe Blogger news reader has not been working for 2 days now! Before this, it was slow....but now it is totally dead!!! No new posts have appeared in the reader for 2 days!
I only found your post today by coming directly here to visit you.
Thank you so much for sharing, your posts and photos bring me much joy!
I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!
Oh Linda, I have been experiencing the same thing with blogger-so so frustrating to say the least. I am so very grateful that you popped in directly to visit me. I have been doing the same thing to visit your sweet blog. Thank you for letting me know that it was just not me that this was affecting. I do hope the glitch will be worked out soon. I wish you the most lovely weekend. Warm hugs.
DeleteWhat a beautiful parade Melisa! I always enjoy your beautiful designs, autumn is almost here!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Aaaw shucks. Thank you so much, Diana. Can you tell that I love the Autumn season? LOL. It is one of my favorite seasons to stitch for . I wish you a fabulous weekend. Warm hugs and Happy stitching and crafting
DeleteMelisa, you have so many wonderful fall designs. I love them all. Fall may be my favorite season. Thank you for the parade. I need to get my stitch list better organized.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Aaw thank you very kindly, dear Alicia. I agree I think Fall is my favorite stitching season too. Oh I know what you mean about getting organized . Sometimes I am good about making a list and sticking to it; other times not. LOL Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend. Hugs.
DeleteMy goodness! You are such a blessing and so very talented and generous! Thank you dear friend! Margie \TN
ReplyDeleteAaw Margie you are the sweetest. Thank you so much for the heart warming compliment. It has been a joy and a blessing to share these humble designs and I am so very grateful that you joined me on my "Autumn March " today. Have a blessed day. Hugs.
DeleteThank you so much for all these. I love each and every one!
ReplyDeleteAaw well you are so very welcome and thank you for taking the time to join me today. Have a beautiful and blessed day and Happy stitching. Hugs.
DeleteI think Fall must be your favorite season, Melisa! You've got so many sweet designs to stitch to celebrate the season. I found several to put on my list!
ReplyDeleteLOL I think you are right, Diann. My fall stitching collection is growing and I think that I have more fall quilts than any other season too. It is a beautiful time of the year. Thank you so much for joining me today. I wish you a wonderful weekend as you get ready for your trip. Hugs
DeleteWow Melisa! You have done an amazing job with your Autumn patterns - and so generous with them! They're all beautiful! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, Donna. I do love to stitch and quilt for the fall season. I have a few more stitches in the works. It is just getting the time to finish them. LOL. But I will get there. I hope you are having a lovely day and it is not too hot. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs.
DeleteOh, Melisa! What JOY you have brought to my heart today! Your patterns are such TREASURES and I can’t wait to print, stitch, and display! Your tour through your seasonal hutch displays a while back was also inspiring…if you ever have time, could you please help me find your George Washington chart. I’ve looked and looked through your posts and can’t spot it. He is holding an ax(I think) and there’s a cherry tree. My husband’s birthday is on February 22nd. His mother would tell the story of him wanting to invite George W. to his birthday party when he was a little boy because they had the same birthday! I would sooo love to stitch George for him. Each pattern you share and I stitch makes me think of you….your blessed talents and your generosity!🩷 THANKS FOR SHINING SUNSHINE !🩷
ReplyDeleteAaw you brought the biggest smile to my day, dear Connie. You are the sweetest . And that is such a sweet story about your hubby and his childhood birthday wish. I think it would be fabulous to stitch George Washington for him. I think the piece that you are talking about is on my hutch in my June 30, 2020 "Country Patriotic Thrift Hutch Tour" . It is an old Birds of a Feather pattern called "Honesty". Isn't it darling? I stitched it years and years ago using what flosses I had on at the time. Have you seen Plum Street Samplers "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" freebie on her blog in the Feb. 18 ,2018 post? It is cute as a button too. (Hmmm.. I have that on my stitching to do list; I do need to get to that ). That would be extra cute for your hubby too. I will leave a link to them in my next post. I cannot thank you enough for making my day even more special. Again you are a sweetheart! Warm hugs and many blessings.
DeleteYOU ARE THE BEST! I am on the hunt for those special patterns! Thank you for taking time to help me, Melisa; and, for bringing so much joy into my life….i love it when I check my emails each morning and I see a Pinkernpunkin post! Such joy, fun, encouragement, and inspiration you bring! Have a blessed weekend and thanks again! Connie🩷🙏🏻🩷
DeleteWhat a lovely fall parade, Melisa!! Love everything. I think I need to come shopping for fall decor at your house!! LOL Have a great weekend. We're supposed to get some much needed rain and hopefully it will cool us down a bit...or just make it more humid 😒
ReplyDeleteLOL You come right over, Brenda. I probably wouldn't miss a thing and hubby would be as happy as a lark. Hee! Hee! Oh, I do love fall it is a fun time to decorate though it doesn't feel like fall right now. We are supposed to have rain this weekend too? Fingers crossed for the both of us. It has been a scorcher. Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs.
DeleteMelisa your autumn creations are just beautiful! I'm so glad you don't ask us to pick a favorite, because that would be a long list!
ReplyDeleteLOL I think I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite too, Linda. I do enjoy stitching for the fall season so much. I really have too many "fall" decor items, but it is such a lovely time of the year to enjoy those warm colors as we transition to winter time. Thank you for the sweet visit. I wish you a lovely weekend. Take care sweet friend. Hugs.
DeleteWhat a fun autumn visual stroll! - Angela
ReplyDeleteAaw I am so very grateful that you joined me today, Angela as I shared some of my humble stitches and doodles. It is always such a delight to hear from you. I truly enjoy stitching and crafting for the fall season. I guess you probably can tell that. LOL. Have a beautiful and blessed weekend. Hugs
DeleteSome of my favorites in this parade. Could never pick just one favorite. Thank you so much, Melisa!
ReplyDelete