Blog Archive

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Valentine Freebie Parade

Good morning, Winter Sunshine! Welcome. Today I thought I would share  a Parade of Valentine freebies that I have  previously posted. Links are provided for each one so you can pop back to the post and visit if you so like. So grab a cup of iced tea or java and let's have a look. 

Roses, Hearts and Chickens 

Cupid Stamp

Dorothy Mae's Spring House.

Luv Ewe 

Ewe Have My Heart- 1869 Crock 

May Basket Trifle  ( This was a May stitch but would look so cute or Valentine's or February displays too) 

 Love Trifle 

And Love Grows

Heart & Keys

 Heart & Home

Love You

Love Quilt Star

Prim Winter Love ( Though it was a Christmas ornament , it is still super cute for February.) 

Elizabeth Hartline's Saltbox

Elizabeth Hartline's Saltbox is nestled in a darling tobacco basket ornament gifted to me by sweet Shelly. 

 

I have shared a few Love Doodles too. 

Luv Ewe 

Luv Chick

Luv Moo

Sew Sweet! Doodles

It was a short parade, but in my eyes there was still a lot of cute eye candy. I sure hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for joining me today. As always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Opportunity is a parade. Even as one chance passes by the next is a fife and drum echoing in the distance. 

Hugs and Stitches!!!!

Dedicated to my sweet sis, Amy who always loved a good parade. 

13 comments:

  1. So many cute little designs! Thanks for sharing so generously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Diann. They sure have been a lot of fun to stitch and share. Happy Thursday.

      Delete
  2. It was fun to see all your Valentine free designs in one place, Melisa. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Robin. It was a lot of fun to look back over the previous post and pull them all together. My Valentine stitching is slowly growing. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. You are so generous and kind. I love your designs and appreciate so much that they are fee. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I so appreciate your kind compliment and your sweet visit to my blog. I sure hope that you enjoy the little designs. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  4. Everything is so cute, I want to make them all right now! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Marsha. Lol you sound like me. I always want to stitch all of the things. I just need more hands or time. Lol. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  5. A lovely and sweet February/Valentine Parade, thank you for your time and the gift of your talent to all of us. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your family. Hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, sweet Mary. It has been pure joy to stitch and share these. I hope you have a wonderful weekend , my dear. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much for the sweet visit and kind words, my dear. Have a lovely day and happy stitching.

      Delete
  7. Darling - thank you so much for sharing with us! I just finished your Spring Green Saltbox House and am working on the summer one.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour