Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Tablescraps and Shamrocks


Good afternoon, ya'll and happy Saturday. 


It has rained all week. There are sprinkles today. The rivers are out of bounds. 

 
This is across the road from our driveway. Thankfully, it did not get over the road. 



 Whoo Hoo!I have a finish!


 My sweet fabric angels sent me bags of fabric. As I dove into the bag. I found the loveliest vintage floral and turquoise  looking fabrics already cut into strips. 




So I added a few of my own fabrics and called it a finished. Finished the binding last night. 



I am joining Joy at The Joyful Quilter for the Tablescraps challenge. This month's theme was improv using the teal or turquoise color. 

I  also have a cross stitch finish- Shamrock Blessings. 


If you would like to stitch it, grab your fabric and your favorite green  and don't forget the chart below. 😀☘

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart and not downloads.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs.

Click here for instruction page and chart. 


I hope you have a blessed and wonderful  day. Wishing peace, blessings to all. As always...

Happy Stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Always remember your roots . They are the foundation of your life and the wings of your future. 

Hugs and Stitches !!!🤗🧵

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy.


I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needleworkers to meet. 

Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday- Thursday

Alycia's of  Alycia's Quilts for Finished of Not Friday

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict  for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop-Friday

Rebecca Grace at Rebecca Grace Quilting for TGIFF- Friday

Michelle  at From Bolt to Beauty for Beauty Pageant  - Friday

Wendy at Wendy's Quilts for Peacock Party - Friday 

Frederique at  Applique Patchwork Quilting   for Patchwork & Quilts     - Saturday

Angela of  So Scrappy  for Scrap Happy Saturday

Pat at  Life in  the Scrapatch for Stitch , Sew and Show- Wednesday

Jennifer at Inquiring Quilter for Wednesday  Wait Loss- Wednesday

Denise at For the Love of Geese for Put Your Foot Down- Thursday

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Shamrock Blessings, love it. I signed up to receive your blog by email but for some reason I don't get it. :-( So, I try to remember to check in every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Marie. I am so happy that you are following my blog. I will have to ask my daughter about why you might not be getting the notification when she gets is able to visit. I am so sorry that it is not coming through. But I am happy that you remember to stop by for a visit.That means more to me than words can express. Have a very lovely day. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Aww love your sweet Shamrock Blessings design (thank you)...and the quilt...and your display. So thankful the flood did not continue across the road. :) Blessings to you and the fabric Angels, too. ((hugs)) Happy Weekend sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Saturday, dear. I hope your weekend has been a blessed one. I thought all week the water would cross the road, but so far so good. Have a very lovely weekend and happy stitching. Blessings and hugs.

      Delete
  3. You and those fabric angels did some great work, Melisa! Quite convenient that they provided just the right color for the RSC. Thanks for joining the February 2022 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much , Joy . It was so much fun to join in. I can not wait to work on the March tablescrap challenge. I have some ideas flowing. Thank you again. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Penny. Thank you so much. I hope you have the most wonderful and blessed weekend. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, dear. I had so much fun stitching it. I have a thing for little samplers and sampler pillows. Have a wonderful weekend and happy stitching. Hugs

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the Shamrock Blessings and may the blessing be returned to you two-fold. Sweet little table quilt and what sweet angels you have for the gift of just the right fabrics. Keep the hip boots out, just in case. The weather seems to be up and down all over the country. Hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Saturday, Mary. I hope you are having some good weather this weekend. It is always crazy this time of the year here. It is still raining so I have my golashes ready. Lol. Big hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  7. That is a lot of water. Pretty aqua/teal tablemat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot. It has been over the road and across our driveway quite often. Luckily we live on a hill so the water can not get to our house. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit and for the kind words. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  8. Your scrappy mini quilt is lovely, Melisa. Your Shamrock Blessings piece is darling. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your placemat is very pretty, lovely fabrics and colors. I hope the rivers will drain quickly.
    Thank you for sharing your chart, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a darling design for St. Patrick's Day, Melisa! Pretty little mat, too! Hope you have a wonderful last day of February tomorrow ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful finish...
    but the dog cookie jar... he stole my heart today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your placemat/table runner! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet little table topper! And the cross stitch is wonderful. How nice of you to share the chart. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The timing on those pink and teal scraps worked out well. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

You Got Bunnies? And Bunny House Saltbox Freebie.