Blog Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Summer Days - Block 3 - A Bowl of Berries

And a berry good morning to you. Happy Thursday, ya'll.   Welcome!



Would you like to see the berry field? It is cut down over half the size  compared to previous years.  The berries were delivered and planted late last year so they are not what they should be, but they will be coming along soon. 


Today I am sharing a bowl of berries. 


A summer quilt has to have berries . 


Click here for the doodle. 





Three blocks down and more to go. Previous blocks include:  Little Blue Birdie  and Time to Plant



Another block is in the hoop- A Basket of Blooms. I hope to share it soon. 

 It's another short and sweet post, and I so appreciate you stopping by for a visit. As always...
Happy stitching and quilting, yall
Melisa 
Happiness is a bowl of berries. 
Hugs and Stitches !!!
Dedicated to my sweet berry picking sister, Amy. Berry season will not be the same. Love ya, Amo. 🍓🧺❤👼

7 comments:

  1. Sweet doodle, a bowl of strawberries, my favorite. Looking forward to more doodles, these are so tempting, I may have to start this right away. I was trying to wait and finish other projects, but way too tempting. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful rest of your week, sending hugs from Arizona where the high today is only going to be 56* (where is spring???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberries but Shirley's, the local strawberry farm has just closed down as the season has come to an end. I cant believe it will be Autumn here in New Zealand next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet stitcheries! I remember going strawberry picking in strawberry fields when I was a teenager... and my favorite jam is strawberry :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your field and your bowl of berries look good, Melisa. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little bowl of berries design is very cute, Melisa! It looks so nice alongside the bird and the watering can! Hope you enjoy these last few days of February! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great companion block - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour