Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Shamrocks, Gold, and Chickens , Oh my!

 Top of the morning to you! It's not even March, and yet I am getting on my green.πŸ˜πŸ’š☘☘ 

Welcome, my friends.  Yesterday I finished another edition of Annie and the gang. 

If you are new, you may have not met Annie. Annie is a sweet but busy young lady who bustles around her farm with her 3 hens, Edna, Dorothy, and Alma. They have tended bees, gathered roses, picked pumpkins, ,sledded and even showed their patriotic pride.

In this stitch, Annie is honoring her Irish roots.  Annie is marching forward with an Irish flag while Alma and Dorothy roam around searching for gold. Edna is nesting. There are shamrocks and lucky horseshoes thrown in the mix as well. 

         

I finished my stitch on mat board and then placed it on a thrifted wooden box that I got at the Goodwill. 

Oh what luck! It was already painted. 

I just change the stitches out seasonally. 

If you would like to add Annie to your stitching list, please check out the links below. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart and not downloads.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs.

Click here for instruction page. 

Click here for colored chart. 

Click here for black/ white chart. 




Eventually, I would like to have an Annie stitch for every holiday or month. I have some ideas for some more. Now to put my needle to work. 

If you missed any of the others and would like to visit their posts, just click on the names below. You will also find the charts there as well. 

  Bees, Blooms and Chickens ,Cornstalks , Pumpkins and Chickens , Snowflakes, Sledding and Chickens  ,  Roses, Hearts and Chickens ,  Bunnies, Baskets and Chickens , and  Stars, Stripes and Chickens  . 

It is such a delight that you popped in for a visit today. I know Annie appreciates it too. Have a beautiful day , my friends and as always...

Happy Stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Wherever you go and whatever you do , may the luck of the Irish be there with you. 

Hugs and Stitches !!!πŸ€—πŸ§΅

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy.


20 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so welcome, Annelies and thank you for the sweet visit. This was a fun one to work on. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  2. Yay for the Irish version of Annie and her chickens! It is adorable, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much, Robin. I had a ball stitching this one. I hope to work on some more versions here soon. I love this series. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  3. OMGosh those little chickens are so sweet! I love your series of Annie designs...so cute. Thank you for sharing her with all of us. ((hugs)). It's never too early to celebrate the green! Wishing you a day of joy and blessings. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much ,dear.That just warms my heart. I love stitching the Annie designs. I would love to have one out for each month.I am slowly working on it.Lol. Have a great weekend. Hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  4. Your latest Annie is just lovely. Fab way to finish, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Sue. I was over the moon when I finished my 1st one and realized I had the perfect finishing piece in my stash. I had bought the box months ago at the Goodwill and didn't know what I would do with it. Have a wonderful weekend and happy stitching.

      Delete
  5. Love the Irish one but I really love them all!πŸ’šπŸ€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Peggy. It is fun to come up with new things for Annie to be involved in with her gals. And it is always a joy to share them. Happy stitching, my dear.

      Delete
  6. Be still my Irish heart, Annie and the girls are delightful. Thank you for sharing these with us. Your are the sweetest lady I know!! Many hugs and lots of love from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much, Mary. Annie had to get her Irish roots on. Lol. Have a wonderful weekend , my dear. Happy stitching. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. You are so talented and generous. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are always so kind, Jacqueline. Thank you so much for the sweet visits. It really means a lot to me. I hope you enjoy ole' Annie and the gang. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  8. It's a pretty pattern. I didn't realise that Annie and her friends were part of a series. I look forward to seeing her other adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Mary. I never really meant for it to be a series, but I couldn't stop stitching her. Lol. I have enjoyed ever minute of coming up with them something to do, but trying to keep that same simple look to it. It has been a joy. Happy stitching, my dear.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for another Annie and her chickens! So cute!
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so welcome, Donna and thank you for the sweetest compliment and visit. I hope you enjoy this little stitch. Have a blessed weekend and happy stitching.

      Delete
  10. Your latest Annie is so sweet, Melisa! Love her carrying the Irish flag :) Thank you, as always, for sharing your talents so generously ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Carol. I had a time trying to find an orange that I liked for the flag, but good ole 301 came to the rescue. Lol Have a great weekend. and happy stitching.

      Delete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday