Blog Archive

Friday, February 18, 2022

A Basket for Ewe - A St. Patrick's Day Freebie

It is a Fantabulous Friday!!  Welcome , sweetie pies.  Oh my , how this week has flown by.  Do you have anything special planned for the weekend? The grandkids are all excited because they are having a 4 day holiday- today they are off for Staff Development and Monday is President's Day.  No grand plans for me, but I do need to put the pedal to the metal and work on some quilt blocks. 


It's that time of the year -  when my sheep obsession goes into full force.  Today I have a little Basket for Ewe .

  A small brown basket with a sheep and shamrocks.  

Two of my loves checked off in this stitch 

✅Baskets 

and  

✅Sheep

I finished mine in a little round disc and  added a loop so that it can be hung as an ornament or placed on a basket like I have done here.  As an after thought, I added some buttons ( I originally was going to make the piece a smaller circle but opted for the bigger one thinking I might mount it on a tart pan.)

 

It is a small only measuring 42 x 38 .  

It looks cute paired with Erin Ewe

If you are interested in adding "A Basket for Ewe" to your spring or St. Patrick's Day decor, I invite you to check out the links below. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart and not downloads.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 


Click here for Instruction page. 


 Click here for Colored Chart. 





Click here for Black/ White Chart. 



I so  appreciate you stopping by to check out my little basket today. I'm thinking this little ewe needs to appear in an Easter stitch sometime soon. Don't ewe? 🐑😀 Have a super duper weekend , my friends and as always....

Happy Stitching, ya'll

Melisa

When I count blessings, I count you twice. 

Hugs and Stitches!!!

Dedicated to my sweet sis, Amy . Miss you , Amo. 


9 comments:

  1. So adorable, I love sheep cross stitch patterns! Thank you for being so generous with your designs. I want to make them all right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marsha. I am a bit obsessed with sheep myself. I hope you enjoy these little ewes . The stitch up pretty quickly. Happy stitching, my dear.

      Delete
  2. This is so adorable, Melisa! Not much planned here for the weekend -- the usual chores, stitching and reading. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thank you so much!
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to baskets and sheep!!! I love them both, too!!! Adorbs with shamrocks! I've been working on St. Patrick's Day crafts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola amiga
    Que bellezas de trabajos te felicito porque ambas te han quedado ️preciosos
    Me encantan y te agradezco el regalo
    Gracias amiga
    Besitos
    Tu fiel seguidora
    Dianet de ️Parchesdeamor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Basket for Ewe for St Pat's , being half Irish, I am in love! Adorable with Erin Ewe, I think a small center decor with some of my Irish treasures is in store. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy whatever you have planned. The front and side yards are finished, NoW on to the backyard which is dire need of spring cleaning. Hugs and love from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your charts so much! They're all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the wonderful freebies you provide for everyone. I am a newbie so sure do appreciate all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday