Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day and the Good ole' Red, White, and Ewe.- Summer Days Block 6

Top of the morning to you and Happy St. Patrick's Day , my friends.  


Do you have on your green? I am going to be decked from my head to my toes . 💚💚☘☘

It's Embroidery Thursday again. And today I am sharing Block 6- . Red , White and Ewe. 

I have to admit. I was working on this little baby yesterday and my stitches were going every which way. Do you have  those days where your needle goes here and there and everywhere despite your best efforts?  


I am just going to call it primitive. It doesn't have to be perfect. 


Click here for the doodle. 


Previous blocks include:  Little Blue Birdie  ,Time to Plant  ,   A Bowl of Berries ,  A Basket of Blooms and Buzz Buzz . 

Do you have any suggestions for other blocks? 💡💡💡


Feeling very sheepish, last night I pulled out my needle and thread and began to create another trifle. Oh, it's an itty bitty stitch for sure. 

 Do you recognize her? Yep! It's Betsy Ewe . You have seen her before in  a previous post. 

This is Patriotic Ewe Trifle.  A wee stitch which is great for an ornament or scissor fob. 

Click here for Patriotic Ewe Trifle.  

OOPS : I did not write the correct name on the chart. It is not Sheep Trifle . It is Patriotic Ewe Trifle. Sorry 



I  showed how to finish a trifle in  a previous post . Click FINISHING A TRIFLE to find my humble instructions. 

If you missed any of the previous trifles, click on the names to go to the post with the charts. They are  Love Trifle ,   St. Patty's Day Trifle ,   Sheep Trifle ,   Bunny Trifle ,     Strawberry  Picker  , May Basket ,  Love Bird Trifle and    Nesting Bluebird  . 


 No grandbabies today. It is spring break and the little munchkins are going on a trip with their parents.  So not only will I be working on embroidery, but I will work  on cross stitch as well Eeeh!  
Thank you so much , my friends for stopping by and remember if you do not have your green on - 💚Run and put it on before you get pinched!!  As always...

Happy stitching and quilting, ya'll
Melisa

May nothing but happiness come through your door. 

Hugs and Stitches!!! ❤❤❤❤
Dedicated to my dear baby sister, Amy. I miss you more and more each day. Love ya' Amo. ❤👼


11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pattern and happy St.Patrick's Day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Annelies. I hope your day was filled with joy and blessings. Have a lovely weekend. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Melisa! And yes, I have my green on! Both your Patriotic Ewe pieces are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol no pinches for you. I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day.It was a nice quiet day here. Have a great weekend. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  3. Happy St. Patty's Day to you as well! Love your sweet little sheep. So sweet. Wishing you a day of many blessings sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, dear. It was a good day. I hope yours was too. It seems like this month is going by fast Lol. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Happy St Pat's Day to you and I am in love with the New Trifle!!! I have been catching up on your post of yesterday, so love your St Pat"s Hutch, love your various Chickens and Cabbages. It is another spring type day here to day, continuing to work on the yard and shrubs. I do hve Shamrocks growing in my patio planter with tiny white flowers, they will continue for several weeks and return in the fall. Yes, I am half Irish, my sweet mom was 100%, I still make corned beef & cabbage in her memory. It is NOT St Pat's without at least one serving on the 17th. Much love to you and sending many hugs from Arizona. Please thank your daughter for her service. Enjoy your visit and enjoy the spring weather returning to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a very lovely St. Patrick's Day, Mary. I have always wanted to eat corned beef, but have yet to try it and lol I love cabbage. What a wonderful meal to prepare in memory of your dear mom and to celebrate your Irish heritage. One of the ladies that I follow on Youtube grows a shamrock plant. I had never seen one until she showed hers, but I have never seen hers in bloom. I bet yours is lovely . Have a wonderful weekend, dear Mary. It's been a chilly one here, but I still have been enjoying the outside. Hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  5. Hello! I just discovered your beautiful blog thanks to a post on Instagram. I have bookmarked it and also saved some of your adorable and generous tiny house freebies to cross stitch. Thank you so much! (and 3/17 was my 72nd birthday). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah well Happy Happy birthday and welcome. I hope your birthday was a beautiful one filled with joy and a big slice of cake. I am so excited that you popped in for a visit and I so appreciate your kind words. Enjoy my humble little designs and have a blessed weekend.

      Delete
  6. Oh, Rice Crispies, my childhood favorite. I still eat it sometimes, too. Love the new block!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday