Blog Archive

Monday, March 7, 2022

Your Mountain is Waiting...

Your off to great places!  

Today is your day!

Your mountain is waiting...

So Get on your way!- Dr. Seuss

Merry Monday, my sweet peeps. I am ready for a totally terrific week . How about you? Have you made your plans for the week?


I am a list maker so I have been checking my calendar and making plans. Hoping to check a lot off my list.

 I know I will be baby sitting and planning another birthday celebration. That means grocery shopping too. And I have to squeeze in some stitching, quilting, and play time in the garden.

Today is Mason Jar Monday for me. I haven't shared my Mason Jars in awhile. 


So I have completed block four. A bunny in a jar.

 Today I will be working on block 5. 

Last Week's To Do List 

☑1. Quilt on the Rainbow Sherbet quilt.

2. Quilt on Kathleen Tracy's Valentine  Mini Mystery Quilt  ( A freebie on her blog. ) Click here to visit .

☑3. Begin new Summer Days block

☑4. Begin new salt box cross stitch

☑5. Stitch on Blackbird Designs 1861 Antique Sampler.

Where I was last week. 

6. Begin decorating for St. Patrick's Day 

So What's on My Plate for this week.

1. Continue working on Rainbow Sherbet quilt. 

2.  Blackbird Designs 1861 Antique Sampler 

3. Redecorate raggedy tree. 

4. Begin a new basket stitch.


I have been doodling around . "Bloom" is one of my little doodles that I think I will work up in redwork. 

Click here if you are interested in stitching it as well. 




Thank you for dropping by. And as always...

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll
Melisa
I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needle workers to meet.  
Beth at Love Laugh Quilt  for Monday Making
Judy at Small Quilts Doll Quilts for Design Wall Monday
Lynette at What a Hoot!  for BOMs Away Monday
Linda at Texas Quilt Gal for To Do List Tuesday - Tuesday

Success is a state of mind. If you want success , then start thinking of yourself as a success. Dr. Joyce Brothers

Hugs and Stitches and Warm Winter Wishes!!!

Dedicated to my sweet sister, Amy . Love ya, Amo. ❤😇

12 comments:

  1. So cute, your collection of lovely Mason jars stuffed full of interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your appliqué Mason Jars are trully cute. Love that March house And Bloom pattern is adorable, thanks for sharing, Melisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mason Jar blocks! So colorful!
    My week is continuing a variation of the summer saltbox, pirate ladies for my daughters for Mothers Day and working on quilts!
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mason jar blocks are adorable, Melisa. Love the bunny and the bluebird! I started Grateful Heart Sampler last night and will be working on it some more today and the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always so inspired when I see your beautiful work and see so many projects I wish to make. Thank you for the Bloom doodle. I am not sure when I will get to stitch this. I want to ... :-) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny Mason jar is so sweet, Melisa! I love anything having to do with bunnies :) Your bloom doodle is darling, too. Enjoy your day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Mason Jar Quilt Squares, my favorit??, love them all for different reasons! LOL
    I have visited your links today, NOW, the squirrels are really running around in my brain...
    Oh well, so I will have several more things to add to my to do list for this year! Hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Oh, The Places You'll Go" is my very favourite De Seuss book. What a sweet quilt your Mason Jar quilt will be. Love the sweet little bunny rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melisa, what a wonderful upbeat way you have of writing. Put a smile on my face...thanks!! Love those mason jar quilt squares. How creative and I love all things Blackbird. Thank you so much for that very cute pattern. I know I have blooming on my mind even though my garden is under 3 feet of snow still. But warmer temps this week so come on spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Melisa! I so enjoy reading all of you posts. I need to try and do the mason jars squares. So cute. Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopla amiga Meliisa
    precioso todo lo que meuestras y ya veo que tienes esta semanita cargada de bellos proyectos y mucha ilusion que no te falte nunca!!!
    gracias por el regtalito bello
    besos tu amiga y seguidora
    Dianet de parchesdeamor y @parchesdeamor

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your mason jar squares so much. They are just the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday