Blog Archive

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Beatrice Bunny Stamp - An Easter Freebie

Hello there, hunny bunnies! Welcome. 


It is a beautiful spring day. The perfect time to share another little stamp. This is Beatrice Bunny. 


She has already gathered a couple of carrots  and in her mix is 2 sweet chicks. 

 I finished Beatrice on the same Dollar Tree tray that I used for the Winter Stamp. I found it in the craft area  .

A Dollar Tree tray for finishing. 



  It was unfinished so I slapped a couple of coats of white paint on it and called it a finish.

 If you are interested in Beatrice, please hop down to the links below.  

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart  or JPG s and not downloads.   I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and for stitching my little designs. 





Click here for Instructions. 


Click here for Colored Chart. 


Click here  for Black/ White chart. 



 I so appreciate you popping by for a visit today. As always...
Happy stitching, ya'll
Big bunny hugs, ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡
Melisa 
Let us be thankful for every bunny who has touched our heart with kindness. 

Hugs and Stitches !!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงต❣


Dedicated to my dear sweet baby sister, Amy. I miss you so much.     One of these days...
 

24 comments:

  1. So sweet, Beatrice Bunny is adorable. Thank you. Our spring is now into the 90*, we actually broke a record high for 3/25 by 1* at 94*. Not really ready for hot, Hot, HOT, but what can a person do. Suppose to ranin next week, that will be a treat. Love and hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, Mary. Ya'll are getting hot early. Now that is summertime heat. Hopefully the rain will cool it down a bit. Stay cool and comfy as the days warm up. Sending big hugs and love.

      Delete
  2. Hola amiga Meรฑisa. Hermosa tu bunny gracias por este bello regalo.
    Solo me gustarรญa saber de que nรบmero es esa tela. 14. 16 ? Cavidad
    Tu fรญen seguidores cubana
    Dianet del blog tamvien de punto de cruz Parchesdeamor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Dianet. I stitched mine on 14 count. It is my favorite. I tea/ coffee dyed my fabric which was fun. I always appreciate your kind visits, and words here and on IG, Dianet. I hope you have a very lovely week. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. Adorable Beatrice Bunny! We are heading towards the 'cold' season, can't wait. The last week has been too hot and too humid, phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Astrid. I had a fabulous time stitching Beatrice. I am so glad you are heading into a cooler season. Now I can take the heat but when it is humid- well now that is too much. Lol. Wishing you cool crisp days and cozy evenings . Happy stitching. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Beatrice Bunny is adorable, Melisa. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Robin. Beatrice was so much fun to stitch. I especially liked creating her little dress. Lol. I hope you have a wonderful week. Big hugs.

      Delete
  5. The bunny stamp is so cute. I'm going to stitch her. Thank you for sharing with all of us. Hugs from a cold Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so excited, Joy. I hope you enjoy her as much as I did. She was a quick stitch too. Hope the weather warms up soon . We had a cold snap , but now the days are getting warmer. I think we will get down in the 30's at least one day this week. Brr. Happy stitching, Joy.

      Delete
  6. I just found your blog thanks to Cynthia Brew via Floss Tube. What great finishes and eye candy. I do appreciate the lovely freebies you share with your readers. As a lover of houses, I printed off the pink house and the yellow house. They will be perfect for summer displays. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Arlene for dropping by for a visit. Cynthia is such a dear and I love her flosstube videos. I am so humbled that she and other take the time to stitch my little designs and was overjoyed that she mentioned me in her video. I truly hope you enjoy the little saltboxes. They have been a joy to stitch and share.

      Delete
  7. Beatrice is so darling, Melisa! She looks great in the tray and I love the little clothespin carrots you made, too. You are so creative :) Hope you're enjoying a lovely Sunday (and not having more snow like we are here in Pennsylvania!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Carol. I had a ball not only stitching, Beatrice but also making those carrots. Super quick craft. I hope you warm up very soon. It is time for the snow to go. Lol. Have a lovely week, my dear. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  8. Sweet!!! And I love all these goodies you find at the $1.25 Tree store for inexpensive ways to frame pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Nancy. Lol. Dollar Tree definitely needs to change its name doesn't it? Ours officially changed the prices 3 weeks ago( Bummer). Thank you for the sweet visit. Hugs.

      Delete
  9. So cute! And what a great finish! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Your generosity has been a blessing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ann, your kind words and compliment means to much to me . Thank you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for visiting me. You and other sweet stitchers truly keep me motivated. I feel so blessed and grateful. Happy stitching , dear. Hugs

      Delete
  10. Awww so sweet. I love her! Thank you again for such an adorable design. You bless us with and every single stitch. Blessings always sweet friend. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, dear. She was a fun little bunny to work on . Hope you have a very lovely week and sending hugs and love.

      Delete
  11. I found that I can select both pages of a design and then right click to select "combine files in acrobat" then I print it double sided to save paper.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Farm Friday Rambles