Blog Archive

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Truckin Along in the Luck Truck- A St. Patrick's Day Freebie.

Saturday Salutations, ya'll.  Welcome, sweetie pies. Yesterday evening I hip hopped over to Dollar Tree and found the cutest Easter items. Love the carrot theme.



Isn't the carrot garland precious? 

Now, I need a new sign like I need a hole in the head, but I just could not resist these. They will find their way into the hutch or a cabinet display. 


I have my buffet all decorated for St. Patrick's Day. This post is photo heavy . Sorry. I got snap happy with my camera. πŸ“ΈπŸ˜„πŸ€


This buffet is super loaded with all kinds of stitching. In one corner is and Irish Wishes plaque from Dollar Tree. I also have With Thy Needle and Thread's Word Play. 


Below the word play is With Thy Needle and Thread's Holiday Hoopla "St. Patrick's Day" which is finished on a candlestick  . Below it is my Shamrock Blessings which I shared last week. 


On my wicker basket is a stack of plates and a sweet tobacco basket ornament gifted to me by dear Shelly. It is a Christmas ornament ,but I am using it year round and just stuffed a doily in it.


In the vintage tea cups is  "Kiss Me"  a freebie by Nancy Bandzuch and is available on her blog Catholic Sprouts .

 Oh my! Do you  see that ! Erin Ewe is all over my buffet. Lol. There she is in a basket in  Basket for Ewe freebie  which is finished as an ornament hanging  on my basket. I hope to do another seasonal piece for this basket soon. 


Little House Needlework's Peace and Plenty sits in the background. 


"You are My Lucky Charm" is one of my designs that stitched up lickety split. I shared it with you last year.  
If you have some scrap wool and a little munchkin running around , you could create a wool pillow for St. Patty's day. I just traced my grandbaby's hand for this "Kiss Me I'm Irish" pillow. 


Here is Erin Ewe again lounging in a little Irish cap.  I am going to assume that one of the sheep in the Spring Green Saltbox  is Erin too. She is one busy sheep. 

The little Lucky Stamp  is one of designs from last year. 


I'm straining shamrocks with the St. Patty's Day Trifle  which sits in an old tea  leaf strainer.  Behind it is May Basket Trifle sitting in the tea cup. 


This stitch is a freebie called the "Lion and the Lamb"and was designed by Linda Stolz of Erica Michaels . It can be found on Rainbow Gallery's website. Click here 

The Irish cap is from the Dollar Tree and I still have out a Walmart birdhouse Christmas ornament. I need to change the topper on it. Behind it is Heart & Home



My newest St. Patty's Day addition is Luck Truck. 


I have been stitching this on Truckin Tuesdays. Of course this is sheep stitching season for me so I had to add 2 ewes to the mix.I bet you can guess who one of them is. 

 If you are interested in adding this to your stitching list, just check out the links below.

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart and not downloads.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs.

Click here for Instruction page. 

Click here for colored Chart. 



Click here for Black and White chart. 

That's all folks ; Well at least for my buffet.

 Tomorrow is Slow Stitching Sunday. Are you going to be wrapping up the week with some handwork ?

Well I am off to piddle the day away. But before you leave, Have I told you how much I appreciate you?  Thank you so much for the sweet visits and the kind words.  You make this ole' country gal feel blessed beyond measure. Sending you hugs and love and as always...

Happy stitching and quilting, ya'll

Melisa

Peace is always beautiful ! 

Hugs and Stitches!!!!

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I so miss seeing your eyes light up with your thrifty hauls, Amo. Love and miss ya'. πŸ‘ΌπŸ’–❤

13 comments:

  1. This patterns brings a great smile on my face. Enjoy the weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful display for March !
    I love following your blog; thanks for sharing all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely display;))) I just love those green and white teacups--really pretty. St. Pat's is coming soon. Hugs for a good weekend Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your St. Patrick's display, Melisa! So many neat pieces! Love your new truck design! Enjoy your Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sheep designs are the cutest thing ever! Thanks so much for showing us your lovely displays so many beautiful things! Can't thank you enough for your beautiful free designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tour, everything is lovely! Thank you for the free charts for St. Patrick's Day. They are all such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful stitches and lovely treasures. I always love visiting with you! Thank you for your lovely patterns and your kindness in sharing them with all of us. You are such a bright light of joy and happiness. Wishing you a day full of many blessings sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you are ready for St Pat's!! Love the Carrots, all of them!! This post has taken me almost an hour to puruse each and every photo, I love your hutch collections. Gives me ideas. Much love and hugs from Arizona to a sweet lady who always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci de nous offrir ce très joli modèle et bravo pour votre décoration en l'honneur de la Saint Patrick.
    AmitiΓ©s de France,
    Christel
    http://toilesetfils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog, it makes me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How charming your blog is. It's quaint, vintage, cozy, and a much needed respite from all the flash and materialism. Just old fashioned charm. I would like to re create the feeling you've given us all. Love reading all your trips to the thrift store, treasure hunting, etc. Keep goin' girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many adorable treats, but I love the Luck Truck the most ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Kathy. It is one of my favorites from 2022. I have a strong affection for sheep. Thank you for the sweet visit.

      Delete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday