Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Ghosts, Goblins and Jacks Galore- A Halloween Parade of Previous Freebies- 2026

It will not be long before the spooks , ghosts and ghouls will be out and about!  I like the cutie patootie goblins - not the creepy ones. How about you? LOL👻

I thought today would be perfect for a little parade- a Halloween Parade that is. There will be a few black cats and ghosts I am sure, but nothing too frightening.

 So if you are up to it, let's walk down Goblin Lane as I reminisce on stitches and doodles that I have shared in the past. 

If you see any piece that strikes your fancy, just click on the colored link and you will be magically transported back to that post. Hope you enjoy! 

Halloween Stamp Sampler - Header and Borders


I used my Little Jack Trifle  as a scissor fob. 

Little Hoot Stamp

Oct. 31 Stamp

 

Little Eeek and Jack Stamp


The darling Boo berries were a gift from dear Barbara. I just adore them. Thank you friend. 🤗

Boo and Jack Halloween Stamp  and Boo Casper the Ghost doll and Quilt Block

Little Black Cat Stamp


Halloween Manor

Halloween Jar

Pumpkin Stew

 

Three Happy Jacks Sampler

Halloween Parade

Jacks , Cats, and Chickens

Happy Jack Doodle & Quilt

Pumpkins, Spiders and Sly Black Cats Doodle

Boo Wagon

Hocus Pocus

Little Bits Tricks,  Little Bits Treats  and Hocus Pocus


Prim Pumpkin House an Itty Bitty Freebie 

 

Willowisp Manor of Holler Lane

Happy Cat

Big Jack and Little Jaxs

Pinker n' Punkin Quilting Blogspot


Eeek! A Spider!













as always...

Happy stitching, y'all

Melisa

"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween." -Unknown

Hugs and Stitches!!!

Dedicated to my baby sister, Amy who always went over the top with her Halloween costumes.  Love and miss you, Amo  

32 comments:

  1. Wow! So many wonderful patterns you have generously shared with us. Great review of past Halloween projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw shucks, Thank you so much. I have slowly been building up my Halloween stitches. It seems that I lean more towards fall stitching and quilting, but these have been a joy to share. I am so very grateful that you joined me today , dear .Have a beautiful and blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. These are such beautiful inspirations, Melisa!
    I loved them, thank you for sharing this spectacular parade of Halloween gifts.
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much, Isabel for joining me on my short parade of stitches. These have been a delight to stitch and share over the years. Hopefully, I can add a few more to the collection before the holiday approaches. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. For some reason, I did not know you had a Halloween Stamp Sampler! Hmmm - sounds like a job for the download master! :-) You are so generous with your cute patterns - thank you! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I am still working on my large Halloween Stamp Sampler. I stitched and shared the little stamps over the years and finally decided to make a larger piece. I still have a few more stamps in the works that I hope to share when I return from my trip. I am so honored and touched that you will be adding it to your future stitching list. Donna.. I sure hope you enjoy each and every stitch. Thank you for brightening my day. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Darling patterns Melisa. I'm with you on ghosts - cute ones yes, scary - no! I do get a big kick out of the huge Jack Skellington that neighbors down the street put out every October. A couple Christmases ago, he was still up, so they put a Santa hat on him - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much, Linda. Oh yes, I do like the cute Halloween. LOL. There are a lot of people in our area that puts up the large skeletons- they look to be 8 ft or taller. Some keep them out year round and decorate them seasonally. I saw one earlier this year with a cheerleading skirt on. LOL I bet the Jack in your neighborhood was a hoot to see at Christmas. You will have to keep me posted on how they decorate it this year. Have a fabulous day . Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Another wonderful parade filled with fun designs. I don’t like the scary goblins either. Since I retired, I have only managed to stitch ten of the Halloween patterns, My goal this year is to stitch and finish the stamps from the sampler into little pillows. Thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't retirement wonderful? Especially when you have a hobby that you can enjoy and spend more time with. Oh I am so grateful that you are adding the little stamps to your Halloween collection. I hope to add a few more before Halloween; I do hope you like them, Alicia. I cannot thank you enough for always making my day special. I look forward to hearing from you:). I wish you a lovely day. Enjoy your stitching time. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. Cutie Patooties! I have stitched a few and see more I wouldn't mind stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks thank you so much, Vicki. I had a ball stitching and sharing these. I have a few more in the wings waiting to be stitched and shared. I just need more hours in the day. How about you? LOL. I am always so very grateful that you stitch my humble designs. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. Cute over scary gets my vote every time. This parade is so much fun. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL the cute spooks and goblins are a whole lot sweeter . Right? Thank you so much , Ginny for the sweet compliment and visit. I have enjoyed sharing these simple little stitches over the years. Have a fabulous day, dear and Happy quilting. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. Dear Melisa, these are absolutely stunning! I absolutely love your creative talent! I found your new blog post thanks to The Old Reader, which I am now using to follow my favourite blogs. :) The Blogger News reader has been dead for over a week now.
    Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you are having a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much, dear Linda. Your sweet visits always brighten my day. I am so very grateful . It is always a joy to visit your blog as well. Your posts are so uplifting . Thank you so much for telling me about The Old Reader . I was not familiar with that. Blogger has been giving me the blues with it being on the glitch this past week. I know you feel the same. Sigh. Thank you again for the sweet visit. Warm hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  9. Every year I make Halloween (and Christmas) ornaments for the grandkids. These stamps are so adorable and quick (and cute not too spooky) Annie with the ducks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw how sweet, Annie. I bet your grandchildren look forward to seeing what you make them each season. My Nanny used to make us dolls and I still have them- they are such a treasure. I am sure your grandchildren will treasure theirs as well. What sweet and heartwarming memories you are making with them. Thank you for making my day, Annie. Have a beautiful and blessing day. Hugs.

      Delete
  10. You do have the most adorable ghosts and goblins, Melisa. Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw shucks, Jeanna. Thank you so much. I do not have that many Halloween pieces, but the few that I have - I sure have enjoyed stitching and sharing them. I wish you the most delightful day. I hope you are able to squeeze in some quilting and stitching time. Hugs.

      Delete
  11. I aways love your parades. They bring happiness to my day. Halloween is my favorite time of the year so of course your Halloween parade is the best! Thank you for always sharing with of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Therese, I cannot tell you how much your kind words mean to me. I always enjoy pulling the parades together. Not only does it remind me of what I need "to pull out" for decorating, but it brings back lots of fond memories. I am so touched that you enjoy my humble little pieces. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a blessed and beautiful day. Hugs.

      Delete
  12. Very fun and spooky stuff. I am not ready for it to be Halloween time just yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I am not either Kate and with the heat it sure doesn't feel like we are half way through September. Does it? Thank you so much for the sweet Thursday visit. I sure hope you are having a lovely day in the quilt room. Hugs and Blessings.

      Delete
  13. I love all things Halloween. You've outdone yourself, Melisa! EEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thank you so much, Susie. I do enjoy the Halloween season as well especially watching all of the kiddos get excited for the holiday. These were fun little pieces to work on. I am so very grateful that you joined me on this spooky parade of stitches. Hugs and Blessings.

      Delete
  14. What a wonderful parade Melisa! I'm about to finish the autumn stamp sampler, I hope I can get it all done this weekend. Next I'm planning to start on the Halloween Stamp sampler border, can't wait!!
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw I am so very grateful that you stitched the autumn stamp sampler, Diana . I hope you enjoyed each and every stitch. Eeeh! I am so excited you are going to start the Halloween stamp sampler too. I am going to be posting more stamps and will be working on my large sampler too. So maybe we can keep each other motivated. Thank you so much for bringing a smile to my day. Hugs.

      Delete
  15. I tend to like the cute pumpkins and such for fall - not a fan of Halloween. I've had enough "experiences" in my life to avoid stuff like that if at all possible! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw I understand, Brenda. I like cute Halloween and not spooky. I think I have more fall decor than Halloween, but I have a lot of fun stitching Halloween. Have a blessed and beautiful day. Hugs.

      Delete
  16. There are enough gorgeous treasures here to keep stitching for a year! It's so hard to know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw shucks, Kathy. Thank you so much. My Halloween collection is slowly but surely growing. I am so very grateful that you stopped by for a visit. Happy quilting and stitching. Hugs.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Just Stitching and Quilting