Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Ghosts, Goblins and Jacks Galore- A Halloween Parade of Previous Freebies- 2026

It will not be long before the spooks , ghosts and ghouls will be out and about!  I like the cutie patootie goblins - not the creepy ones. How about you? LOL👻

I thought today would be perfect for a little parade- a Halloween Parade that is. There will be a few black cats and ghosts I am sure, but nothing too frightening.

 So if you are up to it, let's walk down Goblin Lane as I reminisce on stitches and doodles that I have shared in the past. 

If you see any piece that strikes your fancy, just click on the colored link and you will be magically transported back to that post. Hope you enjoy! 

Halloween Stamp Sampler - Header and Borders


I used my Little Jack Trifle  as a scissor fob. 

Little Hoot Stamp

Oct. 31 Stamp

 

Little Eeek and Jack Stamp


The darling Boo berries were a gift from dear Barbara. I just adore them. Thank you friend. 🤗

Boo and Jack Halloween Stamp  and Boo Casper the Ghost doll and Quilt Block

Little Black Cat Stamp


Halloween Manor

Halloween Jar

Pumpkin Stew

 

Three Happy Jacks Sampler

Halloween Parade

Jacks , Cats, and Chickens

Happy Jack Doodle & Quilt

Pumpkins, Spiders and Sly Black Cats Doodle

Boo Wagon

Hocus Pocus

Little Bits Tricks,  Little Bits Treats  and Hocus Pocus


Prim Pumpkin House an Itty Bitty Freebie 

 

Willowisp Manor of Holler Lane

Happy Cat

Big Jack and Little Jaxs

Pinker n' Punkin Quilting Blogspot


Eeek! A Spider!













as always...

Happy stitching, y'all

Melisa

"When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, 'tis near Halloween." -Unknown

Hugs and Stitches!!!

Dedicated to my baby sister, Amy who always went over the top with her Halloween costumes.  Love and miss you, Amo  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many wonderful patterns you have generously shared with us. Great review of past Halloween projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete