Boo and Jack are all stitched up! 👻🎃
Happy Wednesday, sweet friends. I am moving right along on my Halloween Stamp Sampler.
Last week I finished the borders and added the Boo and Jack Stamp.
| The Halloween Stamp Sampler is being stitched on 14 count Aida which has been Rit dyed with Charcoal gray. It was heavily rinsed for a lighter look. |
Today I will be stitching little Clementine into the sampler. Have I told you that I have a soft spot for black cats? I sure do! Well, actually a soft spot for any cat.
Last year I stitched Clementine into a pin pillow which I trimmed with chenille yarn.
| Clementine and Baby Jack Stamp |
Here is the preliminary layout that I will be using for the stamps that I have already stitched. Of course, this is subject to change as I stitch more stamps.
| Halloween Stamp Sampler in the works. |
This year I will be adding a few more stamps to the collection- just because I enjoy stitching them.
If you missed any of the stamps that I have shared over the years, I invite you to click on the links below and you will be magically transported back to the post with the charts.
Halloween Stamp Sampler - Header and Borders
If you are interested in stitching this piece, just grab , the images. For printing tips, refer to the post Tips for Printing which has loads of tips from my sweet friends.
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵
| Progress September 23, 2026 |
| "Boo To You!" is being stitched on 14 count coffee/ tea dyed Aida. |
As Always...
Happy Stitching and Quilting, y'all
Melisa
"Life is sweeter when it comes with extra Halloween candy. "-
Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤
Other Posts That Might Strike Your Fancy!
| Broom Hilda Stamp |



The Halloween Stamp Sampler is so cute, Melisa. There are sooo many little stamps to choose from. My favorite treat is candy corn. I still eat it today. I bite off the ends before eating the middle...childish, huh? My least favorite, I can't remember the name but it tasted like root beer. LOL! Enjoy the rest of your week, my friend.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Jeanna. I had to laugh because I eat candy corn the same way. Nothing wrong with going back to our childhood right? LOL. Hmmm. I faintly remember a candy tasting like root beer, but the name escapes me too. Thank you so much for the sweet Wednesday visit. I hope your day was a lovely one. Hugs
DeleteThe Jack and Boo stamp is one of my favorites...although I can't choose just one!!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Spain
I have to admit that Boo and Jack is my favorite too. I don't know why but I am all into cute ghosts this year. Thank you so much for the sweet visit, Isabel. Warm hugs and blessings.
DeleteWhat a cute Halloween stamp sampler! My grandma would make Carmel corn at Halloween and sometimes on New Year's Eve. That was my favorite. My least favorite was a big hunk candy bar.
ReplyDeleteOh what warm memories, Terry. I bet you loved to go to your grandma's for the Halloween season especially since she made homemade treats. Those are the best! Thank you for dropping by. I hope your day was a delightful one. Hugs.
DeleteYour Halloween stamps are so cute, Melisa! I was trying to choose a favorite, but I can't! Each one is fun to look at. I'm working on Broom Hilda right now - love her purple hair!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so excited to hear you are working on Broom Hilda, Diann. I cannot wait to see her. LOL her purple hair is a hoot. I have been trying to add a little purple into my stitching here lately. Thank you for adding her to your fall stitching. I hope you enjoy her. Hugs.
DeleteAfter much debate, I have decided to stitch the Halloween stamps as little pillows. The main factor is that I am out of wall space LOL. They are all adorable. I have the fabric cut and I can't wait to begin them. My favorite Halloween treat was the mini Butterfingers and Snickers. My least favorite was black licorice; luckily that was my dad's favorite. Boo To You is coming along nicely and the colors look great. It is a cute pattern. Thanks for the new Halloween design and the visit. Have a great evening.
ReplyDeleteLOL, Alicia.I got tickled that you mentioned no wall space. I have the same problem. Hee! Hee! That is exactly why so many of my finishes are in little pillows and why I stitch so many smalls. Oh my I have a weak spot for Butterfingers and Snickers as well- it is hard to choose a favorite. I completely forgot about black licorice . Yeah I agree not a favorite of mine either. Thank you for bringing a smile to my day and Happy stitching. Please keep me posted on your Halloween stamps. I am so excited. I hope you enjoy them. Hugs.
DeleteLove love love all your Halloween stamps! So hard to choose the first one to stitch 😆 Thank you for sharing them! 💕
ReplyDeleteGrowing up in Germany we didn't really celebrate Halloween and didn't go trick-or-treating. But if I was a kid now, I think I'd love m&ms the most 😁
Hugs from Maine! 🤗🤗🥰🥰
Good evening, dear Alex. I guess Halloween is just big here in the US. Living in a rural area, we didn't get to go trick or treating every year, but it sure was nice when we did go. Mostly we went to visit our family- first stop was always our grandparents. Oh gosh, M & M's has always been a favorite of mine especially with peanuts. I guess it has been a couple of years since I have had any though. Thank you for the sweet afternoon visit. I hope you had a wonderful day. Hugs.
DeleteYour Halloween Sampler is going to be so good! The new stitch is so sweet. Thank you. My kids also wanted e
ReplyDeleteto go to the neighborhood that gave out full size candy bars. "Rich" neighborhood. Favorite treat? I'd say candy corn or Tootsie lollipop. Least fave - black licorice or anything jelly bean-like. Hate sticky things in my teeth. The Boo to You is going to be finished very soon. So cute.
LOL that is what my kids called the neighborhood with the Coca Cola s and candy bars. I used to love getting the Tootsie lollipops ; around here if you got one with the Indian shooting the star on the wrapper it was good luck. Did you hear that "rumor" in your neck of the woods as a kiddo? LOL. - good memories. Thank you for the sweet visit. Happy Happy October. Hugs.
DeleteYour Halloween stamps are adorable! One of my favorite Halloween candies was the molasses taffy that had a peanut butter center. Least favorite = licorice (although I ate it when I was little because it was sweet) and that root beer barrel thing that Jeanne mentioned.
ReplyDeleteOh I remember seeing that candy , Linda, but I never tried it. Hmmm I wonder if they still make it. LOL I think the root beer candy is still available. It was not a favorite of mine either though I enjoy root beer to drink occasionally. Thank you for the sweet visit and Happy Happy October. Hugs.
DeleteSo fun to see all your Halloween stamps in one photo. I have stitched two of them and see more that I like.
ReplyDeleteAaw thank you so much, Vicki. They are quick little stitches work on. I am so very grateful that you have stitched a couple of them. It just warms my heart to hear that. I sure hope you enjoyed them. Have a lovely 1st day of October . Hugs and Blessings.
DeleteCandy corn is my favorite. If you add peanuts it tastes somewhat like a payday candy bar. I also enjoying eating them with choc chip morsels. Least favorite were those nougat candies wrapped in the orange and black wrappers. Don't remember the name. Wishing everyone a happy Halloween season!
ReplyDelete