Blog Archive

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Turkey Struttin' Thanksgiving Parade 2023

 Well hello there , Autumn Sunshine! It is a beautiful day to enjoy a parade - a parade of stitches  that is !  It may be a small parade , but my Thanksgiving stitches are growing year by year. 

All of these are freebies that I have shared. If you are interested in any of the charts , just click on the colored link and you will be transported back to the post.   I hope you enjoy this parade.  🦃🍁

The Blessing House

Blessed 4 YR IG Anniversary Chart

GIVE THANKS

TURKEY HOLLER SALTBOX

  

Priscilla Ewe

Turkey Creek Manor and  Thanksgiving House


Gobble Gobble


Thanksgiving


Fall 1869 Crock 

Blessed

 Blessed Two Year Instagram Anniversary Chart.

2022- Three Year IG Anniversary Chart


Mystery Autumn Stamp SAL - Stamp 9  -  Cornucopia Stamp Freebie


Woo Hoo!  What  a parade! 😊😀🦃Thanksgiving stitching always just melts my heart!  I have a couple of more Thanksgiving pieces to share in the future .  

If all goes well a big parade will take place next week- yep a Christmas parade of stitches.  I am trying to stitch an ornament a week as Christmas approaches. Are you Christmas stitching? 

Well , Sweeties thank you so much for going to the parade with me. It was a hoot for me to look back at the pieces and reminisce as well . Have a blessed day and ... 

 As always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa

March to the beat of your own drum in life's parade .

Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤

Dedicated to my dear baby sister, Amy who always marched to her own beat of the drum.  I love and miss you so much, Amo.  ❤❤❤  

Here are some more links that you may be interested in. 
🍂 Messin' and Gommin  in the Kitchen- How I tea dye my fabric. 
🍂Time for a Parade !   A Fall Freebie Parade- A parade of previous fall stitches. 


23 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, your cross stitched variety all look so nice. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorite holidays as well, Gretchen. The family gathering together and enjoying the day is the best. I hope you have a very lovely week and thank you for the sweet visit. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. LOVE your Thanksgiving parade, Melisa! Each piece is lovely. You are a blessing to create and share your designs. I finished up Merry Olde Christmas last week, I think and currently working on a few birthday gifts. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed sharing the few Thanksgiving pieces that I have created. It sounds like you are staying very busy . I hope your week is off to a great start and enjoy your stitching time, Robin. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. You've made some beautiful pieces over the years. That's a lot of stitching. My favorite is the pumpkin sampler. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Kate. My Thanksgiving pieces are slowly growing. I do believe the pumpkin sampler is my favorite too. I adore the colors and I think the thrifted frame sets the colors off perfectly. Have a blessed week, Kate. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. The turkeys arrived and the good wishes of thanks for the month of November. Soon it will be Thanksgiving Day, which is one of the American holidays that I like the most.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love pulling out all of the turkeys, Isabel. I have been collecting them many years to celebrate one of my favorite holidays. Thank you so much for the sweet visit. Big hugs.

      Delete
  5. In a couple of weeks, I'm making a couple of swimsuits for the youngest granddaughter. I also plan to finish a quilt that the middle granddaughter started. Sadly, quilting isn't her thing now that she is nine. I'll be helping the oldest granddaughter make progress on her string quilt. I plan to EPP a few hexagon ornaments and that will likely be my holiday stitching. . .I can't imagine stitching a ornament a day! You are AMAZING!!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some amazing projects on the agenda, Terry. The grandchildren are so lucky to have you sew their swimsuits. Oh maybe your granddaughter will get back into quilting especially seeing your oldest make progress on her quilt. I am intrigued by your hexi ornaments. Enjoy your week and thank you for the sweet visit. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. Preciosos todos los adornos que nos enseñas!!! Me encantan!!
    Besos,
    Pilarín

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so very kind, Pilarin. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. Oh, bother! Just when I think my next stitch will be another one of the Salt Box Houses, I get hooked on the Sampler Series. The Pumpkin and Bittersweet one is calling my name for sure! And then the simple little Blessed pillows tug at my heart in memory of my own mother, sister, and niece. Sigh. You are so generous to share your talent and patterns (and family adventures) with us. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough. May your autumn be filled with Blessings in abundance. Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah such a heart warming compliment; I am so very grateful, dear Kris. You made my day. I hope you enjoy which ever stitch calls your name. You brought a big smile to my day:) I wish you the most blessed month as well. Sending love and hugs.

      Delete
  8. You are a very talented, generous stitcher! Thank you. Margie/TN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so kind, Margie. Thank you so much for the sweet compliment and visit . I hope you are having a wonderful November. Hugs and Blessings.

      Delete
  9. Very nice Thanksgiving Parade! Thank you for sharing these treasures with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Donna. I just have a few Thanksgiving pieces, but they are slowly growing. Hugs.

      Delete
  10. A wonderful Thanksgiving parade Melisa! I just cleared all the Halloween decor to make way for Thanksgiving, love this time of year!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you enjoy decorating for the Thanksgiving holiday, Diana . It is one of my favorite holidays as well. It is a busy time of the year isn't it? Thank you so much for the sweet compliments. Hugs and Blessings.

      Delete
  11. Aaaah you brought a big smile to my day, Betty; thank you from the bottom of my heart not only for the warm compliment but for the sweet visit. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many beautiful stitches to enjoy! Thank you so much for your generosity! I was wondering about the house stitch in the picture below the Nov. turkey doodle. That is your design, yes? Did you share the chart? I love those unusual trees!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thank you so much, Ginny , my Thanksgiving stitches are certainly growing. Oh yes that is Harvest Home. I haven't shared that one yet. I do need to get that one all written up to share . Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Wordless Wednesday Camping in the Woods