Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2023

A Valentine Parade - A Look at Valentine's Past Freebies

Two posts in a day!!  Well, this is a special post  for it is a PARADE!!!! A Parade of Valentine Stitches. 

Graphic from the Graphic Fairy

                    

 So if you are interested in any of these past stitches just click the links and you will be taken back to the charts or doodles. I hope you enjoy! 


Roses, Hearts and Chickens 

Cupid Stamp

Dorothy Mae's Spring House.

Luv Ewe 

Ewe Have My Heart- 1869 Crock 

May Basket Trifle  ( This was a May stitch but would look so cute or Valentine's or February displays too) 

 Love Trifle 

And Love Grows

Heart & Keys

 Heart & Home

Love You

Love Quilt Star

Prim Winter Love ( Though it was a Christmas ornament , it is still super cute for February.) 

Elizabeth Hartline's Saltbox

Elizabeth Hartline's Saltbox is nestled in a darling tobacco basket ornament gifted to me by sweet Shelly.

LOVE and SNOW STAMPS  


Filled With Love

Love Basket and Doodle

Red Heart Mini Sampler 

LOVE NOTE STAMP


Love Bird Trifle


Ewe Have My Heart 

I have shared a few Love Doodles too. 

Luv Ewe 

Luv Chick

Luv Moo

Sew Sweet! Doodles

Thank you for taking the time to to watch the parade. Sorry there was no band or candy to give out.  Maybe next year. 🥁😀

As Always....

Happy stitching, Ya'll

Melisa

Let All that you do be done in love!!!

Hugs and Stitches!!!!

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy . I love and miss you!!❤💓

20 comments:

  1. And what a parade of Valentine stitcheries it is! All are gorgeous! I love you have dedicated this post to your sister, Amy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Kim. My collection of Valentine stitches is slowly growing. My sister was like me in that she loved all of the holidays . Thank you for the sweet visit.

      Delete
  2. All the stitcheries are so cute! Happy Valentines Day early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Gretchen for the kind words and sweet visit. It is fun to look back at all of the pieces , well at least for me. Lol. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the VD parade! All so cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Astrid. I have enjoyed working on each and every stitch. Have a wonderful day. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. Oui j’apprécie. Merci beaucoup. De tout cœur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so welcome dear and thank you for the sweet visit . I hope you have a wonderful week. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  5. Magnifiques toutes ces broderies de la Saint-Valentin .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Monique. My Valentine stitches are slowly growing. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  6. So much Love in a post! This fun parade reminded me of some stitches I'd forgotten. Thank you for so much Valentine goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Ginny. To be quite honest, I had forgotten about some of these to and while doing the post I had to go find what I had stitched . Lol. My 'love " stitches are slowly growing.

      Delete
  7. Just love these parade posts! Helps me tell if I've missed anything, but it's also just a lovely parade of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Susan. It helps me keep up with what I have done as well and reminds me what I need to get out of storage. Lol. Have a wonderful evening. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. I do love me a good parade, and yours was awesome, Melisa!! Some of those I haven't seen yet. I'll be checking out those posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Brenda. We just needed candy and popcorn to go along with the parade. It was a fun post to pull together. Have a wonderful evening.

      Delete
  9. I love a good calorie free parade!! Such beauties you have on display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I do too, Vickie. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. Happy early Valentine's Day

      Delete
  10. What a great bunch of Valentine's Day creations! Lots of love in each and every one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Valentine stitches are slowly growing. I have enjoyed each and every stitch too. Happy stitching. Hugs

      Delete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday