Thursday, April 14, 2022

Summer Days Block 10- A Jar of Coneflowers

Good morning, Sunshine. Welcome .  The morning air is crisp . The birdies are chirping, and the day is beautiful. 

It 's Embroidery Thursday for me, and today I was wanting to share with you "A Jar of Coneflowers".

  A  little mason jar filled with purple blooms.  I  am looking forward to when I can cut some fresh flowers and place in jars myself. 

Click here for the doodle. 



Last week, I worked on 2 Sunflower Basket blocks. One I tinted with crayons. 

I have started the embroidery now. I will put more work on it tonight. The plan is to make this into a pillow. 

If you have missed any of the previous blocks, check out the links below to go back to the previous posts for the jpgs. 

Previous blocks include:  Little Blue Birdie  ,Time to Plant  ,   A Bowl of Berries ,  A Basket of Blooms , Buzz Buzz  ,  Red , White, and Ewe , Summertime Treat  , Lemonade  and Sunflower Basket

Lookie at these cute Mason Jar Recipe Cards. They are a freebie by I Should be Mopping the Floor  blog. 

This is my purple coneflower quilt that I pull out every summer . It is made mostly of my daughters' dresses and shirts. . 

       

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa 

Be like a sunflower and turn your face to the sun . 

HUgs and Stitches!!!!

      

Dedicated to my baby sister , Amy . Miss and love ya. 

5 comments:

  1. The sun is out today but it is only 56* (cool for AZ) but knowing what is in store for the summer, enjoying!! I have been on a mission to acquire batteries for the lawn mower, I guess they are more precious than gold!!! Was told maybe tomorrow, maybe next month!??? Weed wacker, here I come while I wait. Loving all of your sweet SummerDays Blociks, so many ideas, where do I start?? A little gardening, then stitching for me! Love and hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet blocks! Oh that sweet little bee is so cute, too. Thank you for sharing your talents with us sweet friend. Wishing you many blessings. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are all adorable! You need to bottle some of your energy and send it to ME!! :-) LOL Have a very blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty blocks to see this morning, Melisa! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the latest stitchery AND the link to the recipe cards. I was lost in the pages over there for a while, but finally came to my senses. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday