Friday, April 22, 2022

Baskets and Chickens

TGIF. Happy Friday, ya'll. I finished appliqueing my Berry  Basket quilt. 

      

It is ready to go into the hoop today.

           

 I have another basket quilt in the works. 

This month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge color is PINK! 

So I have scrambled like a jack rabbit pulling pink fabrics for this month's challenge. 

This week I have appliqued a couple of chickens and baskets. 

        

A flock of colorful chicks .

      

So whatcha got going on today? Anything special .  Thank you for stopping by, sweetie pies. And as always... 

Happy stitching, ya'll, 

Melisa

Believe you can and you are half way there! 

Hugs and Stitches!!!❤🤗🧵

PS: I am still having tech troubles.. 😬 Where normally it takes 30 - 45 minutes to upload photos to my blog, it is taking longer. Uggh. And I do not know if Instagram has made changes or not but boy am I having trouble. Soooo maybe it is time for me to make a new computer purchase. Mine does go "out of date" in July according to the message sent to me. Lol. They time it right. Hopefully, I will be back in the groove to posting designs soon. Happy stitching. 

 I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needleworkers to meet. 

Alycia's of  Alycia's Quilts for Finished of Not Friday

Michelle  at From Bolt to Beauty for Beauty Pageant  - Friday

Wendy at Wendy's Quilts for Peacock Party - Friday 

Frederique at  Applique Patchwork Quilting   for Patchwork & Quilts     - Saturday

Angela of  So Scrappy  for Scrap Happy Saturday

Pat at  Life in  the Scrapatch for Stitch , Sew and Show- Wednesday

Jennifer at Inquiring Quilter for Wednesday  Wait Loss- Wednesday

Denise at For the Love of Geese for Put Your Foot Down- Thursday

Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday- Thursday

11 comments:

  1. Berry Baskets is sweet. Love the chooks and baskets. A great combo. Good luck with your computer woes. They're great when they work and a right royal pain when they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your basket quilt but the blocks of chickens and baskets are really cute! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your basket blocks are adorable, Melisa. While I am not a pink person, your pink blocks are lovely. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will supposedly have a couple of nice sunny days so I plan on scrubbing down my deck. Prep work for more Spring and Summer weather! Love your chickens ... you even managed to get a couple of pink ones in for RSC. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet basket quilt! Oh those chickens make me smile. I love them! Glad to know you are ok, was a little worried. Had thought about sending Jo to check on you, but then remembered his last trip out (where he did a 'bourbon tour' and well, thought otherwise). Wishing you a most lovely day and awesome weekend sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love chickens and baskets!! I know about computer issues, whether thay are user error(mine!) or coumputer age (older than dirt!) they are a pain. Have a wonderful Friday and a blessed weekend. Sending love and hugs to you from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink blocks, your chickens are so cute, and I love the baskets too! I hope your computer's issues will be fixed soon.
    Thank you for sharing these pretties, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chicken blocks are so cute, especially when paired with those plump baskets. Love it! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh What pretty pinks!! and Pink CHickens!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday