Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Scrapberry Mission

 I am on a mission! Good morning, Sweetie Pies . Welcome! Yep, I am on a mission to finish Scrapberries

It has been awhile since I have showed you my progress.  

Three rows of berries are quilted  . Now on to the 4th row! Each little berry has a heart stitched in the center. 

Do you think I will have it complete by the end of the year? I sure hope so. 

The figs are tee tiny this year.  A tad bigger than a quarter.  I am sure that is due to the lack of rain. 

Ever so often I will find a ripe one. The raccoons have been raiding the figs at night. 

Look up at the trees!๐Ÿ‘€ There is muscadine vines weaving through the limbs. 
Lots of muscadine vines are woven among the tree limbs. 




Mmmm the muscadines are ripe too and are dropping to the ground. 


With a little effort , I was able to gather a bowl full for an afternoon snack. 

The gorgeous dish cloth was made by sweet Karen. I love it so.  The crock is a recent thrifting find from last week's trip

Well this is a short and sweet post isn't it? ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“

 Thank you for dropping by to see what's in the hoop.   

Have a berry beautiful day and... 

As always,

Happy Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa

"Quilting is a scrap of happiness."

Hugs and Stitches!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงต

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I miss and love you so much.   ❤๐Ÿ‘ผ


A muddy heart rock on the river bank. 
 I found this at the river while with the nephews. A sign from my sis. 

The little quilt heart was from my dear friend, Patricia. It always warms my heart.

I have made little progress on my No Name Sampler . This is a slow stitch that I am  designing as I go. Perhaps I will pick it back up this week. 

 I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needleworkers to meet. 

Susan at Quilt Fabrication for  Midweek Makers Wednesday

Jennifer at Inquiring Quilter for Wednesday  Wait Loss- Wednesday

Denise at For the Love of Geese for Put Your Foot Down- Thursday

Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday- Thursday

Nina at Creations, Quilts, Art , Whatever by Nina for Off the Wall Friday

Alycia's of Alycia's Quilts for Finished of Not Friday

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, what an amazing quilt! It looks super! I don't know if I have the patience to do such a work. I stay with my cross stitch.
    There are 3 squirrels (European ones) around. One is very dark, the other 2 are light brown .
    It is big fun to watch them. My SiL had made a wonderful pic of one some years ago. We call it "master of thieves" cause it has open the lid(?) of a bucket where the food was in. LOL! That's my story for the day.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the strawberry quilt. It's fabulous ๐Ÿ‘Œ I feel sure you'll finish quilting that beauty. I made the second little quilt today! I make two of each. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow but I hope for two more little quilts. Happy Thursday dear friend. Darlene J

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Scrapberry Mission