Blog Archive

Monday, September 23, 2024

A Fall Tablescape

 You want to see some clutter? LOL . You know I love my knick knacks. Well... 

It's time to change the tablescape. Well at least make it look fallish!  

Eeeh,!   I  decided to use the darling autumn tablerunner that my sweet friend , Cindy , made for me this past Christmas.  Isn't it so pretty? Thank you, Cindy.  I am so excited to add it to my table .

I like to layer my linens so I paired the tablerunner with an orange tablecloth and jade green runner and a lace runner. Wheeww that is a lot of runners, but I do enjoy the look of the layers. 


Soon some of my green and jadeite pieces were layered on a tray along with loads of pumpkins. 


My pumpkin Dollar Tree plates were included in the tablescape as well. . 






In no time the table was set. We do not use this table . It is in a tight spot and is pushed against the wall, but I do love to have it set for the season.  

Do you like to dress your table for the season? 


As always,

Happy Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa

"Be like fall and leave all of your worries behind."

Hugs and Stitches!!! 🤗🧵

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I miss and love you so much.   ❤👼


I finished the binding on my Country Four Patch. 


I also finished stitching "Hello Pumpkin" , a gift from a dear Susan. I will be FFOing it this week.  Thank you , Susan

A little fella will be posted on my blog tomorrow. Here is a peek. I hope you drop back by. Hugs




1 comment:

  1. Huhu from Germany. My morning lecture is always your post. I sit here with my coffee and read and look. Nice decoration again. Yesterday we had our last summerday. Today... ooh not my weather. grey and wet. Like your shelf with all the porcelain and the little milkcow. Lol.
    My Mom had the same one and my brother took it. So are brothers.
    Wait for the the little fello you will show and I am sure, I will stitch!
    Hugs, Gabi

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

A Fall Tablescape