Blog Archive

Monday, December 4, 2023

Chocolatey Goodness- Snickers Pie

 Happy Monday, Sweetie Pies.  

 I just wanted pop in,  wish you a fabulous day and  to share a quick recipe that I will be preparing over the holidays.

 It is a No Bake Snickers Pie .It is a quick , easy dessert and  is always gobbled up at our family gatherings.  Sometimes we add peanut butter; sometimes we do not. You can certainly make adjustments to your tastes. 

NO BAKE SNICKERS PIE

INGREDIENTS:

8 oz  block of cream cheese , softened

1 cup of powdered sugar

1 -8 oz.container of Cool whip ( thawed)

8 Fun size Snicker bars chopped ( Reserve 4 of the chopped bars for topping) 

1/2 cup of peanut butter ( We like chunky.)

chocolate syrup

caramel syrup

1 Keebler  chocolate pie  crust


DIRECTIONS

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Drizzle in a small amount of chocolate syrup to your liking. Mix until smooth. 

2. Fold in the cool whip and then 4 of the chopped Snickers. 

3. Pour mixture into chocolate pie crust and spread evenly. 

4. Top with the reserved 4 chopped fun sized Snickers .

5. Drizzle chocolate syrup and caramel syrup on top. 

6. Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours or until set. 

7. Enjoy! 


This is an easy peasey pie and great for any holiday celebration !  Have a wonderful day , sweet friends and...

 As Always...


Happy  Stitching and Quilting, ya'll

Melisa 

Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it. - Julie Childs

Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy who loved to go grocery shopping. I love and miss you so much.. Love you , Amo. 

26 comments:

  1. Oh my, Melisa Snickers are my favorite candy bar. This must be very yummy. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is , Darlene. I have a deep affection for Snickers too, but I am sure that other candy bars would be just as tasty. Have a fabulous day. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the yummy pie recipe. I can't wait to make it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so welcome , Sandi. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. It is a great make ahead dessert. Enjoy your day. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. I can guarantee this will be gobbled up quickly! I'm taking this recipe with me when I visit the grands next month. Thank you for sharing it with us. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you and the grands love it, Donna. It doesn't stay around our house very long especially when out kiddos are around. Happy Monday . Hugs.

      Delete
  4. That pie looks really decadent! I bet it does go fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Monday, Kate. This pie never stays around long . I forgot to make it for Thanksgiving and it was missed. Lol. Have a great day. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Ooh yum! That would be hard to resist. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah you are so welcome, Diann and thank you. It is a very tasty pie . We love pies around here especially when they are quick to make. Hope you are having a lovely day. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. This sounds delicious and even something that this noncook could make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the quick no bake pies. This one is one of my favorites . Well a close 2nd to my Nanny's peanut butter pie. Lol. Have a fabulous day, Robin. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. Oh yum!! Sounds fabulous--I will definitely have to try this one--thanks so much hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find this pie tasty, Julierose. When the family gathers , this pie is always gobbled up in no time. Have a wonderful afternoon. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. Oh, that looks so decadent, Melisa--but tasty :) I'm sure I would love it--thank you for sharing the recipe ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Monday, Carol. Oh it is a very yummy pie especially if you like Snicker bars. Have a wonderful afternoon and Happy Stitching. Hugs

      Delete
  9. Mellisa, happy December!! How did this happen so quickly?? Thank you for all of your shares, I am in love with Mr Snow, all of your doodles (so stinking cute!), sweet Primitive!! Most of all, I LOVE Gingerbread Saltbox!! I had to start this, as if , I don't have a million other things to do this month. Oh well, what can you do when you see something and fall in love!! Have a wonderful week, I am going to the store to buy ingredients for that yummy pie, there goes the diet!! Don;t tell, It will be okay, the calories will just fall away, LOL!! Sending you and your sweet family many warm hugs from sunny Arizona. ( a little cloudy today, tho)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon, dear Mary and Happy December. This year just flew by. I am hoping this month will go by slowly though so I can enjoy every moment of it. Thank you so much for the sweet compliment on all that has been going on in the holler. I am so excited to hear that you like the Gingerbread saltbox. I hope you enjoy every stitch as much as I did. And can you believe I didn't even get out all of my gingerbread stuff this year to decorate? I will have to do that next year and add some more gingerbread stitches. . It is a warm sunny day here back in the 70's (Eeeh, if it would just stay this way. lol) Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy the pie. Hugs from the holler

      Delete
  10. I really love this recipe!
    Thanks for sharing
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, dear Isabel. It is so yummy and is always gobbled up . Have a fabulous evening. Hugs.

      Delete
  11. That looks like a delicious pie! Thank for sharing the recipe!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Terry. It is a great pie. I will be serving it for Christmas along with some other sweets. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  12. Oh my goodness Melisa, you are tempting me. We love the chocolate/peanut butter combo in almost anything, so I'm saving your delicious looking recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Linda. I know y'all enjoy pies like we do. This one is a quick one to prepare but oh so yummy. Have a blessed week. Hugs.

      Delete
  13. This looks too yummy! I honestly thought it was going to say "Reserve 4 (Snickers bars) for eating yourself"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think that would be an excellent idea! Hee! Hee! Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. Thank you for the sweet visit, Nancy. Hugs.

      Delete

Popular Posts

What To Do Tuesday