Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Strawberry Jam Jar- A Spring Freebie

Happy Tuesday, yall and a berry good morning to you! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“

Yep! I am still enjoying fresh strawberries. But I have yet to put any up. Hopefully next week. Probably I will make strawberry jelly or maybe some freezer jam.  Mom always freezes berries which later are eaten in desserts or just in a bowl with whipped cream.

                                          

 A few years ago my mom gifted me a Ball Jelly & Jam Maker. It makes the process a lot easier.  

In celebration of strawberry season, it was only befitting that I created a mason jar filled to the brim with strawberries.  

                

This is my Strawberry Jam Jar. I am thrilled with how it turned out? I hope you like it. 

If you are interested in some strawberry jam for yourself, I invite you to check out the links to the jpgs below. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart  or JPG s and not downloads.   I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and for stitching my little designs. 

Click here for the Instruction page. 


Click here for the colored  chart in jpg format. 



Click here for the black/white chart in jpg format. 


I finished this jam jar just like I did the previous jars- into a simple pillow with chenille trim twisted and whip stitched down. 

                   

 If you missed any of the previous jars, just click on the names below and you will magically be transported back to a previous post. 

Autumn Jar Pinkeep


Winter  Jar and  Winter 

Sheep Jar and A Basket for Ewe


Bunny Jar 


Do you have a favorite jam or jelly? I have been watching videos on dandelion and violet jelly. I have made corn cob jelly  in the past; it is one of Mr. Pinker's favorites.  I do believe my all time favorite has to be blackberry jam . It is lick smacking good.  Right now  based on the blooms it looks like we are going to have a good blackberry harvest. 

Well, I am off to stitch and then to the last of the grandbabies' baseball games. Have a very lovely day and hope it is jam packed with sweetness. As always...


Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa
Happiness is a jar of strawberry jam! 


Hugs and Stitches!!! ๐Ÿค—❤๐Ÿงต

                  

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy . Love and miss you, you sweet strawberry picker. 

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Penny. I enjoyed every stitch of this one and it stitched up pretty quickly. Have a lovely week.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for again a beautiful jar pattern !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah you are so very welcome, Annelies. I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful week and hope you get in a lot of stitching.

      Delete
  3. Cute pattern. You've got fresh strawberries?! I'm excited we finally have warmer weather and asparagus. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much , Gretchen. Our season is slowly winding down. The berries peaked last week. I am so glad it is warming up in your area. Eeeh ! I love asparagus. I have a small bit. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  4. Your Strawberry Jar design is lovely, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Robin. It is one of my favorites so far. Lol. I hope your week is a joyous and special. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet stitch ! I am thrilled with the Strawberry Jar, I love this series, thank you so much. I noticed that you had a very good Mother's Day, so did I, not so much the presents but the whole family got together and surprised me on Saturday morning!! Where will you be taking your camping trip? the last one was so nice, I would love to go this weekend before it gets to hot around Phoenix. Have a wonderful week, hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Mary. How wonderful that the family was able to gather together and surprise you. I think that is even better than a present. Not all of my family was here , but I did get a call from my youngest daughter. We will probably go to Alabama since it is last minute. A lot easier to find a campground there . I hope you are able to go this weekend. You all will be having some scorchers here soon. Sending hugs and love.

      Delete
  6. That is amazing! You are so good to share your patterns. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very kind. Thank you so much for the sweet visit and kind words. I truly hope that you enjoy this humble little chart. Have a blessed week and Happy stitching.

      Delete
  7. Merci Melisa pour ce nouveau modรจle qui sent bon les fruits d'รฉtรฉ.
    Il est trรจs difficile de laisser un commentaire sur votre blog depuis plusieurs articles. Voici le message qui ressort : An error occured while trying to redirect to login page.... Il est demandรฉ une connexion via google sign with google mais cela n'aboutit ร  rien... Peut-รชtre faut-il revoir les paramรชtres des commentaires sur votre blog.
    Amitiรฉs de France
    Christel
    http://toilesetfils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much , dear Christel for the sweet visit and for letting me know. I have had others tell me that it is sometimes hard to leave a comment. I will have to have my daughter check into that for me. I appreciate you telling me what the message says so she might be able to identify what is going on. I hope you have a lovely week. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  8. Another wonderful pattern Melisa! Thank you. It is interesting to know how you finished it too. Thank you for sharing.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Barbara for the sweet visit. I have a dream of having a dough bowl full of these or wouldn't it look cute to have a few in a large glass jar with some fairy lights. I hope you have a beautiful week, my dear. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  9. Nice article. Thanks for giving the information. I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclosure for more info.

    please check Out.

    Strawberry Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

What To Do Tuesday