Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Patriotic Parade

Hello there, friends. It is Patriotic Stitching Season , and   I thought today I would share a Patriotic Parade of some of my previous freebies. Not a lot of chatting but lots of photos and links to click if you would like to learn more about the chart. I hope you enjoy. 
Freedom paired with one of Blackbird Design's Emily Strawberry. 

America- A Patriotic Wordie Bowl Filler- no photo yet. 

Here is Liberty along with Sarah Jane's 1776 Saltbox .

Click here for Old Glory.

Red , White and Blue was a little bigger piece. 

Freedom Truck 

Beelieve in Freedom

Betsy Ewe 

                    

Stars, Stripes and Chickens 

Little  Liberty  Manor 

                        


Red, White and Ewe

Summer House 







 That's my Patriotic Parade in a nutshell. I think I have done pretty good on getting a few patriotic stitches completed in the last year. I am looking forward to sharing more in the future.   Now tell me are you working on patriotic stitching at the moment.   
Thank you for dropping in for a visit. Have a beautiful day and as always...
Happy stitching, ya'll
 Happy quilting and stitching ya'll

Melisa

America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence.  It is valor. - Paul Tsongas

Hugs and Stitches!!!🤗🧵❤
Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy . Love and miss you. 



18 comments:

  1. Totally enjoyed your patriotic parade, Melisa! Love each one and hope to get a few more of them stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Robin. It has been a joy to pull out my patriotic stitching and I have been pleased that I could add a few of my humble designs. Happy stitching. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I so love all your beautiful designs. Thank you so much for sharing them with us sweet friend. Blessings always ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet , dear friend. Thank you so much. It has been a joy to share them. I am hoping to work on a patrioitc stitch today. So much I want to do but so little time. Lol. Hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  3. Your finishes are just beautiful. Thank you for your generosity on sharing your free charts with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, Cheryl. Thank you so much for the sweet visit and compliment. It has been a blessing and a joy to share. Have a beautiful weekend. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. I love the whole "show". I've saved so many of your freebies that I know I'll never die until I finish them - and since you continue to bless us with new ones, I'm immortal! LOL! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much for the giggle, Donna. You brought a smile to my day. That's a good thing!! Staying busy stitching all of the things. Lol. Big hugs.

      Delete
  5. Another print out for my Pinker n Punkin File!! Melisa, you really do inspire me in my stitching and in displaying some of my cross stitch!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh , Arlene. Thank you so much. You are so very kind. That just warms my heart that you are displaying your stitching and enjoying it. Doesn't it give you that cozy feeling to look at your accomplishments? Big hugs.

      Delete
  6. Your drum finish of Old Glory totally reminds me of a firecracker. I love it, it adds another level of summer fun to an already adorable piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Bree. You know I should add a little fuse to the top because it does look like a tiny firecracker. This was the 1st time I made a drum. I hope to make another sometime soon. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. You have designed SO MANY beautiful patriotic pieces, Melisa! I really do plan on stitching one of your patriotic houses one of these years--they are adorable. Thank you, as always for your kindness and generosity ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Carol. I truly enjoy stitching the houses. Of course I love looking at houses when I am riding down the road. I always find inspiration there. I loved seeing your Winter Saltbox this past year. Thank you again. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. Hola amiga Melisa
    como siempre cada una de tus labores son una belleza y un manojo de estímulo para seguir bordando! Gracias por tu generocidad!
    Tu amiga y seguidora cubana
    DIANET de ️Parchesdeamor n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest and are always so encouraging Dianet. Thank you so much, my friend. I hope you are having a very lovely day and happy weekend.

      Delete
    2. Hola amiga Melisa . el placer es siempre mío al entrar a tu blog y encontrarme con otra belleza para bordar!!!! al paso que voy me veo con mucho trabajo de puntadas y yo MUY feliz! jajja
      feliz fin de semana también para ti corazón.
      Un abrazo de tu miga cubana Dianet

      Hello friend Melissa. the pleasure is always mine to enter your blog and find another beauty to embroider!!!! At the rate I'm going I see myself with a lot of stitch work and I'm VERY happy! hahaha
      Happy weekend to you too sweetheart.
      A hug from your Cuban crumb Dianet

      Delete
  9. I still believe in that America, too. It's out there on the country roads.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Here We Go! And the April Doodle