Tuesday, May 3, 2022

It's a Beeautiful Day!


Well, hello there my sweet friends!

 I just wanted to pop in to share with you my most recent finish. It is a freebie , from my dear friend, Vicki at Stitchy McFloss blogspot. This is called Be Blessed and is available in her May 3, 2022 post.

 Eeeeeh ! I mean BUZZZZZ!๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ I am so excited!!!

 Are these not the cutest little bees? I mean look at those eyes!  

This is a super quick stitch . Just buzz on over to download this sweet gift and you can have it stitched up as quick as a wink. In fact. I stitched 1 bee in 30  minutes as I was a yammering away. Lol. I bet I could have stitched it even faster if I was not busy talking. 

Mr. Pinker cut out a little round hornbook out of a very rough scrap of plywood ( that's all that we had). I painted it black. 

           

  I placed my little stitch on mat board which was covered with batting and then ripped a few strips of fabric , made a ruffle and Wah Lah! I had a finish!!!  I can not wait to add it to my summer decor.  Right now I have it paired with the darling bee skep , that dear Pat sent me last year. Her sweet sister made  it .So sweet of them both.  Pat also sent me the precious crocheted doily that was her mother's - what a treasure . It stays out year round in my living room.   Aren't stitchy friends just beeeaautiful?  I sure think so. 

Now if you missed Miss Stitchy McFloss's other freebie  called Love that she posted on Feb. 9, 2022 , hop on over to get this delicate design as well. 

Thank you so much, my friends, for buzzing on by for a visit. Hope your day is as sweet as honey. And as always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa 

A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey inside. - Winnie the Pooh 

Hugs and Stitches!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงต❤

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy who had such a kind and generous heart too. . Love and miss you. 

3 comments:

  1. I just love how you finished them! You are always so clever in how you finish things. You are just awesome! That was so sweet of Mr. Pinker to cut out the horn book, too. It all is so perfect together. That is such a lovely doily that your friend sent to you. What a sweet gift. Bless you sweet friend, what a lovely dedication you gave for your dear sister Amy. Wishing you a day full of many blessings dear friend. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah Lah! This was so cute, I had to travel over to her blog, and I love the story behind the created stitchery. Thank you for the sweet hint. Your hubby is a treasure to whip up your little hornbook. Have a wonderful week, love and hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The thoughtful and well-researched content on this blog has made me a more informed and thoughtful person. I appreciate the author's dedication to delivering such valuable insights."
    https://couponsjournal.com/scheels-coupons

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday