Sunday, May 15, 2022

On the Road Again

Good morning , dear friends.  
I am starting Slow Stitching Sunday on the road. The camper is hitched up, and we are headed back home.   So this is just quick post. 


I do not believe I have ever showed you this darling  patriotic freebie  called Stars and Stripes by Helen D. which can be found on her Flosstube #81  . 


I finished it with items that I had in my stash. I think eventually it will end up in my tiered tray. Isn't it so cute? She has another one with summer words called Picnics and Parades.  I will have to stitch it too. 


 Pam Buda  of Heartspun Quilts is genreously gifting another Quilt Archaelogy pattern, but you better hurry! Today is the last day to download it for free. Click here to visit her blog and read all about it. The quilt is called Remebering Betsy and the quilt along begins, Friday May 27th. 
Churn Dash blocks and Flying Geese- it is sure to be a fun one .

Thank you so much for the sweet short visit . Have a blessed day and as always...


 Happy quilting and stitching ya'll

Melisa

Begin the day with friendliness . And only friends you will find. Yes, greet the dawn with happiness. Keep happy thoughts in mind. - Frank B. Whitney

Hugs and Stitches!!!🤗🧵❤
Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy . Love and miss you. 


I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needle workers to meet.  

     Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday
Kate at Life in Pieces for  Stitching Stuff ( Sunday) 

Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap - Sunday 

Beth at Love Laugh Quilt  for Monday Making
Judy at Small Quilts Doll Quilts for Design Wall Monday




8 comments:

  1. Sweet patriotic piece, Melisa! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin. We had a wonderful camping trip and it was a nice ride home. We stopped at another thrift store and then when we got home the unpacking began. Lol. Big hugs.

      Delete
  2. Hi Melisa, I just love the way you arrange things for photos like that gorgeous header of yours. I should really take more time with things too. I love seeing the American patriotic projects. The red, white and blue are meaningful to us too and such a wonderful combination in stitching and quilts. Hope you are home safely! Oh and thanks for Pam's link too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind, Jocelyn. Thank you so much. I am always rearranging things around in my house and yes on my blog. I wish I did not have that need to tweak stuff all the time. Lol. I can not wait for Pam's new quilt project. She always shares the sweetest projects. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Very nice cross stitch projects. So tempting to do. The small pillow will great in a tiered tray. It shouts summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Jill. It was a fabulous and quick stitch. Helen has shared several of these and each one ws a delight. Have a great weekend and thank you again for the sweet visit.

      Delete
  4. Very fun cross stitch pattern and you definitely did it justice. Hopefully you are home, unpacked and pursuing your next project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Kate. It was such a fun piece to work on. Oh yes, we got all of the dreaded unpacking complete. It takes awhile to put everything back in its place.Lol. Have a great weekend. Hugs

      Delete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday