Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday Truckin ' Along in the Freedom Truck - A Patriotic Stitch

  What!!! Two post in one day! Well , why not?! Lol

Happy Truckin' Tuesday!  Why Truckin' Tuesday ? Well, I am in a stitch along with my friend, Joan. We stitch anything truck related on Tuesdays. If you want to join us, just jump on the tailgate with your needle , floss and your favorite truck pattern and go to town!!!!.  

Speaking of trucks.  If you are on Instagram have you seen the Tonka Tuesday posts ?There are several creative ladies who love all things, vintage , rusty , crusty and old and they create the cutest displays with Tonka trucks or vehicles on Tuesday. I do not have that many Tonka trucks so I haven't been able to play along with that hashtag yet. Lol. 

Any whoo. Today I wanted to share with you my newest stitch. It is part of my Truckin' Along series. 

            

To be honest  I have only created  and  stitched one other truck which was the Luck Truck , but I am going to stitch more so I am calling it a series. 

Freedom Truck is being driven by Martha, the Eagle . In the back of the truck is George with Ole' Glory and some fireworks.   They are ready to celebrate. 

 Can you believe it ? The United States is going to be  celebrating 246 years this year.  I am so thankful for our founding fathers and all of those who have protected our rights and liberties since then. 

If you are interested in stitching Freedom Truck , please check out the links to the jpg's below. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate links because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  These are images of the chart and not downloads.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs.

Click here for the instructions. 

  ( NOTE: I added a side note to the instruction page  . I used DMC 310 to back stitch the fuse on the firecrackers) 


Click here for the colored chart. 




Click here for the black and white chart.   ( Sorry this jpg is catty corner)


Today is a beautiful day so I believe I will enjoy some time on the porch with my needle and thread.  I am off to work on a new truck.  Thank you for stopping by for a visit. As always...

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa
Enjoy the journey! 


Hugs and Stitches!!! 🤗❤🧵

                  

Dedicated to my sweet baby sister. I miss seeing you Truckin Along on the farm, Amo. Love you. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh Melisa, your Liberty truck is so cute! You Always come up with great patterns. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your truck is so cute. I will definitely be stitching this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this truck! Thank you for sharing your wonderful designs! I've really enjoyed stitching them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun design, Melisa. Love the eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable second chart in your truck series, Melisa! Love the eagle behind the wheel--he makes me smile :) Enjoy your evening! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am so happy, 2 posts in the same day, so much fun for all of us! Love the eagles in this 2nd truck pattern. Have a wonderful rest of the week, and happy stitching! Hugs from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No hola amiga Melisa
    Una vez mas me quedo enamorada de tus labores. Son bellas y el toque personal de las fotos ya es otra belleza! Amo tu estilo y agradezco tus regalos
    Me lo llevo con tu permiso a mi instagraminterior! Y seguro que los bordare y enviare la foto para que los veas un abrazo😘😘😘💐 y feliz tarde!
    Tu amiga cubana

    Dianet de ️Parchesdeamor. 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your little trucks Melisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Melisa. This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so welcome, Melinda and thank you for the sweet visit and kind words. Happy stitching.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Chasing Butterflies