Monday, May 3, 2021

Liberty- A Little Patriotic Freebie

Good evening, ya'll. Earlier today, I posted a little cross stitch that I had not stitched yet ; so I thought I would update this post with my progress.


My Stitch Maynia Day #3 start is a finish. 



 Well it took all of about 30 minutes to stitch it and about that to sew it into a pin pillow.

 Boy, was that fast.

 I used scraps of fabric from an on going quilting project and made a teeny yo yo that I embellished with buttons.

                           

 It will be tucked on a shelf, the patriotic tree or in the two tiered tray. I didn't make any changes to the design.  

                                        Earlier Post - 

Happy Monday, ya'll. I am just popping in with a little stitch that I created today, but have not stitched it  yet. 


This is called Liberty and is a small stitch. I think it would be great for a bowl filler or an ornament. 

 This is going to be on my stitch list today; I do not know how it will work out , but I will see once I start stitching.  Hmm. I may extend the "L" a little wider ; I will just have to see once I start stitching.

If you are interested in this little stitch , check out the pdf below and choose your favorite red, blue, black and white. I think it will be a quick stitch. 

Click here for the pdf. 

                                


I will post photos of mine as soon as I get it stitched with any changes that I made. 

Thank you for the sweet visit and happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Liberty means responsibility. 

 Hugs and Stitches 

9 comments:

  1. A sweet little pin pillow. Love the word "Liberty" and those two pretty fabrics. Sweet little yo-yo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Liberty stitch. It is right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melisa, your LIBERTY pillow is adorable. I am starting it today, it’s a perfect little stitch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un très joli coussinet à aiguilles. Merci encore pour ces modèles que vous nous offrez.
    Amitiés de France,
    Christel
    http://toilesetfils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I might even get this one done...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for all your great patterns! Want to stitch all those cute Saltboxes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like anything patriotic, and this is the cutest little pin. I'd wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chasing Butterflies