Blog Archive

Friday, January 21, 2022

A Box of Chocolates

Good evening, ya'll. Welcome. I am just popping in with a quick post  to show you what I've been up to today. 

I've been playing with scraps. Lots of reds. 

 My sewing machine has been humming along. 

Worked on Box of Chocolates by Temecula Quilt Company a free pattern on Temecula's blog in the January 25, 2019 post.

  It was a super quick quilt to piece. I made mine a bit bigger than the original pattern. 

 Well that was short and sweet  wasn't it? Thank you so much for stopping by . And as always...

Happy stitching and quilting, ya'll

Melisa

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get- Forrest Gump 

Hugs and Stitches!!!

 A few Reds around the house. 

 



A little red rocker.  The sweet doily was a gift from dear Pat. 

The Mitten Tree 

I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needleworkers to meet. 

Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday- Thursday

Alycia's of  Alycia's Quilts for Finished of Not Friday

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict  for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop-Friday

Rebecca Grace at Rebecca Grace Quilting for TGIFF- Friday

Michelle  at From Bolt to Beauty for Beauty Pageant  - Friday

Wendy at Wendy's Quilts for Peacock Party - Friday 

Frederique at  Applique Patchwork Quilting   for Patchwork & Quilts     - Saturday

Angela of  So Scrappy  for Scrap Happy Saturday


    

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy . I love you, Amo. 

13 comments:

  1. Those chocolates look delicious. Lots of lovely red bright and cheery objects to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much Karen. I was delighted how fast it stitched up. If only they were the real thing. Lol. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  2. What a darling little quilt! Oh - love the snowmen in the next post - such a fun tour of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding about Temecula's freebie, I printed it but never got around to doing the stitching.(I wonder why?? I have folders of files !!) I am in a red/white mood at the moment, so a little stitching will happen. Have a wonderful weekend enjoying weather and family. Sending love and warm hugs from Arizona .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Your display is so friendly and thanks for the link to the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Box of Chocolate ful of little hearts! Sweet mini quilt!
    Thank you for sharing such cute mini, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet bits of RED scrappy sewing (and decorations, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to make the box of chocolates. Started sorting my red scraps today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Box of Chocolates is adorable! Thanks for linking to the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been playing with a lot of fabulous red fabrics. Love those sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun box of chocolates!!! And no calories!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour