Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Random Wordless Wednesday

 Hey ya'll ! Good morning . It is another beautiful Wednesday and I thought I would  post a Wordless Wednesday post ( not totally wordless- just less words. lol) These are just random photos  from around the yard. I hope they bring a smile to your day. 

            

\


May your day be filled with many blessings and as always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, ya'll

Melisa

Thank you for the sweet visit. 

If we could see the miracle of a single flower, clearly our whole life would change. 

Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤

Dedicated to my baby sister, Amy. Love and miss you, Amo 

 2 more days until the MYSTERY AUTUMN STAMP SAL-

Stop back in on Friday for the 1st stamp.  

13 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures you shared, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much , Robin. The heat has been rough on the flowers , but I had a few that looked nice. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Thanks and they did make me smile! hugs, di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Di. I have been enjoying the few flowers that i have. Zinnias are a favorite Have a wonderful day, Di. Happy quilting and stitching.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for the smiles! Was the next to the last one a pollywog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, dear Ginny. Oh yes, there were lots of tadpoles in the barrell. This one was gracious enough to let me get a photo lol. We have lots of frogs around here since we live in the woods and near the river. The evenings can be quite noisy with their chirping and croaks. Have a great evening,

      Delete
  4. Pretty flowers in your garden, but what is that thing in the water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Jenny. That is a teeny tad pole . There were several in a barrel and when I would try to take a photo they would swim away. Lol. We have all kinds of frogs where I live. They will start chirping every evening . The grandbabies love to search for them. Have a great day.

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful photos! Yes, they brought a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Miaismine. I enjoyed walking through the garden for a few closeups. The heat has been quite harsh on the flowers this year. I hope your day was a blessed one.

      Delete
  6. What beautiful flowers! And that fig looks good enough to eat! Love the little sneak peek of the Autumn Stamp SAL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Denise. The figs are so yummy this year. I even dehydrated some the other night. They are a great late night snack. I am definitely excited by the SAL. Have a blessed weekend. 

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful garden makes me want to go out and plant seeds in the cold night rain! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chasing Butterflies