Blog Archive

Monday, August 15, 2022

Mystery Autumn Stamp SAL - Stamp 4 - Pumpkin Haul Stamp Freebie

Hello there, Punkin and welcome. It is day 4 of the Mystery Autumn Stamp SAL.


 Yesterday we were busy raking leaves. 

What do I have in store for today?  Hauling pumpkins. Let's flex those muscles. And I will grab the little red wagon.  I know . I know. It would be a lot easier to use the tractor and hay wagon and head on down to the pumpkin patch , but we will be walking today.  

This little stitch is called Pumpkin Haul .  


Oh, I love this wagon of gourds. 

Should we make pies or carve them into jacks? It's your call. 😀

 Click here for Pumpkin Haul Stamp. 



Here it is on the large piece. We are down to row 2 in our large piece.  I certainly should have taken a better photo. 


 I made a pin pillow for my dough bowl too. 


 The other stamps are A Basket of Apples , Crows & Sunflowers and Raking Leaves.  


We are moving right along in our fall stitching. I want to thank everyone who is  participating and for those who are following along.  This means more to mean than you will ever know. 
Also I would love to see your stitch. It may take me a few days to see them, but you can tag me on Instagram using #pinkernpunkinquilting  and #autumnstampsal 

You can always email or direct message me too. 



Sometimes I have a number of needles threaded with different floss colors so that I can pick them up quickly and stitch. It certainly  makes the piece go quickly . So I thought I would tell you the floss colors that you will need for tomorrow's stitch in the PREP YOUR NEEDLES. 

PREP YOUR NEEDLES FOR TOMORROW'S   STAMP 5 FLOSS COLORS

898, 435, 919, 975, 712, , and 310 


Well , I am off to find some more fall mischief to get into.  Have a wonderful day loading those pumpkins into the wagon . 


Oh, before you go let me give you a hint on tomorrow's stitch. Whisky and frisky. Hmmm I wonder what that could be? 😀  

 As always. ..

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, ya'll

Melisa

Thank you for the sweet visit. 

You are the pumpkin in my patch! 

Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I love and miss you so much. 

If you have missed any of the posts about the MYSTERY AUTUMN STAMP SAL, just click the links below. 

Aug 6th post-  INTRODUCTION 
Aug. 14th post - STAMP 3 RAKING LEAVES

25 comments:

  1. Oh, Melisa, so stinking cute! I love it and look forward to stitching it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I am so glad that you are enjoying these little designs. That makes my heart leap with joy. Thank you so much, Darlene.

      Delete
  2. You have the most gorgeous blogger header and all the interesting posts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh , Susan that is so sweet of you to say and you kind words means so much to me. Thank you so much. You brought me much encouragement. Have a very lovely day.

      Delete
  3. These are the cutest little designs, Melisa! I haven't joined in...yet. It's very tempting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Diann. I have had a ball working on these. These charts are always here if you want to join in. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  4. I love this one Melisa. I am going to do mine vertically and place on a long board. Hope it turns out like I see it in my head.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so darling, Arlene. I wish I had done that.I know of a perfect place for a long piece. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete
  5. Another darling block, Melisa! I think Frisky will be a black cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Robin. Lol. A black cat would be perfect for an Autumn stitch.

      Delete
  6. Another really cute one! I have to admit that I haven't started stitching mine yet (I was traveling), but I hope to get to them this week! I'm pretty sure the next one must be a cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much. This was a fun stamp to work on. I am so grateful that you have been following along and jump in anytime that you want. Wishing you safe travels and a lovely day.

      Delete
  7. Oh , I guessed wrong but what a sweet surprise!!! Love the wagon of pumpkins and I would do both, use one or two for pies and goodies and carve the rest. One year I planted pumpkins in the back corner of my yard and they overtook half of the yard by the time it was time to harvest, lol (I planted way too many !!) The children in the neighborhood were thrilled to get a pumpkin "all their own" from the new neighbor. Great memory for me and the grands. Many hugs from sunny Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Mary. Pumpkin pie is one of my all time favorites that is for sure. How fun to have a yard full of pumpkins and to so generously share them. For years I had volunteer pumpkins come up in the compost pile. They were always a welcome treat. Have a great day, my friend. Big hugs.

      Delete
  8. OMG they just keep getting cuter by the day!! I am partial to red wagons and red trucks! I started the apple basket stamp last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aahh thank you so much, Vicki. Oh how fun. I have an affection to both of those things too. I still have my girls Radio Flyer wagon. I hope you are enjoying Basket of Apples.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the fun surprise each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome , Deb and thank you so much for bringing a smile to my day.

      Delete
  10. Very cute! Thank you! I love little red wagons too. :-) Tomorrow can only be a kitten. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Sandie. I had to have a wagon of pumpkins. Every year I decorate with the teeny red wagons and put small pumpkins in it. So this was a fun stitch. Happy stitching, Sandie.

      Delete
  11. Loving your SAL! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thrilled that you are enjoying this SAL Wendy. That means so much to me. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Aah you are so kind, Susie . Thank you so much. This was a fun stamp to create and share. Happy stitching.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour