Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Top of the Mornin' to you and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Do you have your green on? I am all decked out in green.  Oh, no I am not going to be pinched. 

 This is just a quick post to wish you many blessings today and to do a little tour of greens in the house.  Not much chit chat - just photos today. 

A little green quilt. 
 
A wee leprechaun. Where's that pot of gold? 


 A little green saltbox with lots of sheep. 

My little green rooster table is all decked out in sheep and greens. 

Green fabric waiting to be made into something pretty. 


The hutch is sporting its greens for just a few more hours. 

Lots of stitching. 


Cabbage decor



My grandson's little handprint on a wool applique pillow. Oh,  so precious. 


So I have to say my house has "it's green on" . 

Thank you for the sweet holiday visit. Have a beautiful day, my dear friends. And as always...
Happy Quilting and stitching, 
Melisa
YOu are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow!

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, Melisa! I have a bit of green in my tee and my feet are sporting my shamrock socks. Your displays are awesome especially the stitches and the little green quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorating displays are so pretty! You do a great job decorating for whatever 'holiday' is happening. I took the Christmas quilt off the couch this week and put a more spring/summer quilt on the back. Now my Christmas decorations are all put away. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I want to start some of your designs so I can have a collection of cute smalls! 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all your green today, Melisa! Hope you have an awesome St. Patrick's Day ♣♣♣

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Here We Go! And the April Doodle