Monday, February 12, 2024

A Year of Hearts Doodle Block 2 Country Mail Delivery

A second post in a day! I hope you do not mind. To be honest. I am late on posting this little doodle. I will be working on this project this week. I had hoped to work on it while camping but alas, I failed to do so. 

  This is the 2nd block in "The Year of Hearts" which is going to be a collection of monthly country doodles. I am embroidering mine.   I hope you enjoy this little doodle. I will post a photo of  mine when I complete it. 

UPDATE : FEBRUARY 21, 2024 I completed my block. I color tinted it using crayons and after ironing it. I decided to darken with color pencils. Just flying by the seat of my pants here. 😀👖

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you are interested in stitching this piece,  just grab , the images. For printing tips, refer to the post Tips for Printing which has loads of tips from my sweet friends. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A little doodle just for you



If you missed Block 1 A Winter's Night, click the colored link to visit the post. 


Have a wonderful evening , sweet friends and...

 As always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa
Start your day on a happy note! 


Hugs and Stitches!!!
Dedicated to my sweet Baby sister, Amy . I love you, Amo.  ❤



20 comments:

  1. It is such a loving and charming design!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, dear Isabel. I decided I am going to color tint it. I began working on it today. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. I've been looking forward to this one! Looking forward to getting started on it. Thanks, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you , Diann. I am putting mine in the hoop today . I hope to make some progress on it . I hope you enjoy it. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. So sweet. Thank you for this adorable design. Blessings always sweet friend. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Vicki. It was a fun little doodle to work on . I am hoping to start the embroidery tonight. Have a great day. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. You keep showering us with love, Melisa. How Sweet it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah it is just a token compared to the love that you and all of the other sweet visitors share with me. Thank you so much, dear Susie. Hug.

      Delete
  5. Yay! I’ve finished January’s and am looking forward to stitching February! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so excited to hear that you are joining me. I hope you enjoy these little doodles. Are you doing them in one color or a lots of colors? I debated what to do but have finally decided to color tint mine and use a variety of colors. Have a wonderful day, Sweetie. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. Hi Melissa! I had a look at the January 'Heart' and both are the cutest little stitcheries! I'm soooo tempted! (I think temptation wins! lol). Thank you for sharing your lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah , Astrid. You are so sweet; thank you from the bottom of my heart. I always enjoy having at least one embroidery project to work on. I hope you enjoy these little doodles. Have a wonderful week. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. What a sweet block for February!--TerryK@OnGoingProjecgts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, dear Terry. It was a fun little block to draw out. I am anxious to begin stitching on it which I am hoping to tonight. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. Enjoy your doodling with thread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Kate. I began the embroidery work last night. Hopefully, I can put more time in it today. Hope you have a fabulous quilting day. Hugs. 

      Delete
  9. How stinkin' cute is this! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so sweet, Jennifer! Thank you so much. I began the embroidery work last night so hopefully I will be able to show this block soon. If you have any suggestion for motifs in future hearts , please let me know. Have a beautiful day, dear. Hugs.

      Delete
  10. Thank you, Melisa! It's always good to hear from you. This little doodle is precious. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Brenda. I was able to work on the stitching the doodle this weekend. I look forward to going back and working on the January one now. Hugs

      Delete

Popular Posts

On a Mission!