Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

YIKES!!!! IMPOSTORS ALL AROUND !

  Good evening, ya'll. YIKES!!!!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜  Oh,  some pesky person is trying to impersonate me. Why? I don't know. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒSomeone has created an IG account with my name except that they have added an "i" at the end of the account name (pinkernpunkinquiltingi).  They have my profile quilt photo on their account but have put NEW on it. That account is NOT mine. 



They may message you and ask you to follow them or send a strange request or message about government aid . That's not me!    Ya'll who have followed me for awhile know that I like to post pretty photos and like to chat positively. 

So if they do ,I would so appreciate that you block and report them.  Don't hesitate to message me if you think it is a something strange and doesn't sound like me.  And with that I would like to thank all of you who have messaged me, reported and blocked this person. I would have never known all this was going on  without you. ❤๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— 

Ya'll are the best!!!! Isn't this community not amazing to look out for one another?  

Love and hugs, my friends and 

As Always...

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Always be yourself! It is the best you can be. 

Hugs and Stitches and Warm Winter Wishes !!!๐Ÿค—❤๐Ÿงต

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy   . Love and miss you., Amo ❤❤

Ya'll come back now, ya hear !

12 comments:

  1. Ugh! I will never understand what the scammers get from doing all that. I mean, at this point, are there really people who still fall for it? Seriously such a waste of time. If only they would find something useful to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way, Tammy. If only they would put their time and energy into doing something positive and like you said useful. Thank you for the sweet visit and kind words of encouragement. Fortunately everything has been resolved. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. So sorry this happened to you! I can't understand those scammers either, why on earth can't they do something useful instead of scamming others?! Hope you get it sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree , Astrid . I do not understand what they get out of doing such things. Fortunately , the account has now been deleted. Fingers crossed that all stays well. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the heads up. I don't do Instagram but it still a good reminder to be careful what I open on the internet. Hope the scam doesn't cause you any long term headaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, dear. I am not very tech savvy so any little hiccups certainly throws me for a loop and I was definitely surprised and saddened by it. Fortunately IG deleted the account. Have a very lovely weekend.

      Delete
  4. Oh how rude! Seriously, why do people have to be such a pain.... grrrrr! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, Joy. I am not sure why people do such things for I can find so many better things to do than that. Lol. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Susie and thank you so much for stopping by. I am grateful that all is straightened out now. Have a great weekend. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  6. I hope everything will be sorted out soon, thank you for warning us, I reported it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Diana. I was surprised when I found out the news. I do appreciate you reporting them. Fortunately when I looked today, the account was gone. It is so sad that people do such things. Have a blessed weekend, dear.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Chasing Butterflies