Blog Archive

Sunday, September 18, 2022

HO! HO! HO!

Good evening, ya'll. We rolled in from our camping trip; it was a nice weekend getaway- just what I needed to "unslump" . I'll catch you up on the camping happenings  later. But for now I just wanted to pop in with the project that I worked on this weekend.  I surely did not want to miss joining Kathy for Slow Stitching Sunday. 

 Ho ! Ho! Ho!  My dear friend , Joan gifted me this darling Santa design from Cheri Payne.  (Eeh! I love this , Joan; thank you.  ๐Ÿค—)
 I have 4 more Santa's to go and then I can start piecing them together. I am hoping to make two  more of the jolly guys tonight between loads of laundry. Isn't he as cute as a button?


Well, I am off to unpack .  Have a jolly summer afternoon and as always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, ya'll

Melisa

Thank you for the sweet visit. 

Santa works his  jolliness right into your heart.   

Hugs and Stitches!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงต❤

Dedicated to my baby sister, Amy. Love and miss you, Amo. 

I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needle workers to meet. 

Melva at Melva Loves Scraps for Sew & Tell- Sunday

Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Stitching Sunday

Kate at Life in Pieces for  Stitching Stuff ( Sunday) 

Cynthia at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework for Oh Scrap - Sunday 

 

14 comments:

  1. Your Santa blocks are cute. Especially those on the plaid background. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cynthia. I love plaids and homespuns and thought they would look quite prim on the brown plaids. Have a great week and happy quilting.

      Delete
  2. Those Santas are so darn cute. Are you making a small quilt with them? I thought at first they might be on kitchen towels....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Bonnie. They are for a small quilt , but what a great idea. I think I will have to find some tea towels and applique them . Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. AAah thank you so much Robin. A perfect project to work on for Santa Sundays . Happy stitching.

      Delete
  4. Trop beaux ces blocs de Pรจre Noรซl !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Monique. I have having such a fabulous time working on these Santas . I can not wait to complete this quilt. Have a great week.

      Delete
  5. Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa blocks are cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much, Ivani. The Jolly old guy will be here before you know it. The days seem to fly by once fall hits. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  6. Vos Pรจres Noรซl sont vraiment trรจs mignons. J'aimerais bien trouver des tutos comme รงa. J'ai hรขte de voir la suite. ๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, I am having such a delightful time working on the Santas. I hope to have them all appliqued by the end of the week. Have a great week, my friend.

      Delete
  7. He is indeed a lovely cute Santa. Or should I say Santas, perhaps they are all brothers? There has to be more than one to get right around the world, wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I think there would be more than one. Lol. Thank you so much, Jenny. I am really enjoying working on these Jolly ole' guys. Have a great week . Happy quilting. 

      Delete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour