Friday, October 29, 2021

Summer Chicks- A Summer Freebie in the Fall?

 Happy Friday, my sweet friends. I have a summer freebie in the fall for you. Why not?  Ya'll know I love my chickens. I do not have real chickens anymore,  but I sure can show my love for the yardbirds by stitching some. 

Today's little stitch is Summer Chicks.  Just a  simple sweet stack of chicks - two of which are sporting a little quilt block each .  Now tell me ,  how can you resist a stack of chickens? 

This is a small measuring only 35 x 35 ,and on 14 count aida that would measure about 2 1/2" squared. 



I used DMC flosses, but you could certainly use whatever floss colors or floss brand that strikes your fancy.   I used 783, 311, 163, 975, 310, 347 , white, and 221. 

If you are  interested in adding these darling chicks  to  stitching list, just check out the pdfs below. 

 Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 

Click here for the instruction page. 


Click here for the colored chart. 



Click here for the black and white chart. 

Well this was just a quick post . But before I leave, have I told you how awesome you are?!! You sure are !  I appreciate each and every one of you, and you always brighten me day. I just wanted to remind ya' !!! As always...

Happy Stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Today is a new day!- Chicken Little

Hugs and Stitches

Dedicated to my sweet chicken loving sister, Amy. I love and miss you. 🐔❣❣🐔

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aah you are so very welcome, Marsha and thank you for the sweet visit and comment. I so appreciate it. Hope you have a very blessed weekend.

      Delete
  2. I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog

    ខ្លា នាគ Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling - I'm going to make this for my daughter and family who want to raise chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! Sweet little chicks!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so adorable, Melisa! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonito ha quedado el bordado¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always the right time for chicken joy! I will stitch this and think about you and your love for your sister. Thank you so very much ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday