Friday, January 1, 2021

Bunny Hopping into 2021 with Quilting Goals

 Happy New Year! I am hopping into the new year by joining Patty at Elm Streets Quilts in her link party One Monthly Goal.  This is where you set a goal in quilting and try to complete it in the given month. Check out Patty's blog where you will not only see her beautiful quilts, but  will also find links to other quilters. I think it will light a fire in my booty to complete some of those UFOs.  I am committing to 3 small goals. 

Goal #1 is to complete 1 1/2 hoops of quilting on my Easter Quilt. I started this quilt in 2019 and hope to work towards a finish by hand quilting a bit each month. 

                              

Goal# 2 Add borders  to this small Cherry Quilt that I pieced/appliqued in 2018. 

              I apologize for the wrinkles. 

Goal # 3 Construct at the minimum 20 more yo yos for my yo yo quilt that I began in 2016 .
 

Can I do all of this with all of the other projects going on?. Time will tell, but thanks to Patty. I am pulling them out of hibernation and am going to  be bunny hopping towards some progress.  

Let's have an AWESOME year of quilting, stitching and crafting . And as always...

Happy Quilting, ya'll

Melisa

      Be happy! Be Positive! Be Awesome!

13 comments:

  1. LOVE those colors in your Easter quilt! That should be a fun project to work on since it is so bright and cheery. I also love the cheery cherries. :) What fun project goals you have for the OMG challenge. Happy new year, Melisa! You're going to crush your OMG this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Kathy. I hope to get them done; I think it will be a fun challenge. My problem is I easily get distracted by new projects. Lol. But I know I am not alone with this problem. Happy New Year.

      Delete
  2. What fabulous quilting projects you have listed for your goals, Melisa! You can do it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robin for your encouragement. I hope I can. You cheering me on really helps. Happy New Year. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. You only have to have one goal, you know. =) You overachiever! Any of those would be a good one. I do like that Easter quilt and hope you get your hand quilting done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much, Susan. I didn't know if those were too tiny of a goals or not if I chose just one, but good to know. I may or may not get them done, but it is fun to have a challenge. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. De jolis projets pour cette nouvelle année.
    Je vous souhaite ainsi qu'à vos proches une belle et douce année 2021. Plein de bonheur et surtout une bonne santé.
    Amitiés de France,
    Christel
    http://toilesetfils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting, Christel. I hope you and your family are doing well and you had a lovely holiday. I wish you many blessings and joy in the New Year. Hugs

      Delete
  5. Melisa,
    Happy New Year,my friend!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stay Safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Debbie for visiting. I hope you had a blessed New Year's and wish you and your family all the best in the new year. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. Your Easter quilt is so pretty. I love all the different yoyo's also. I wish I was better at making them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hand quilting looks wonderful. Would you share how you mark the curved lines? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful goals and I love love super love the hand quilting you are doing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday