Great Grandma Annie's buffet is filled to the brim with late summer goodness.
| Aunt Bea's Summer Home, Mary's Basket Strawberry Pinkeep, Bee Berry , Itty Bitty Bee Pinkeep, and a darling bee stitch gifted to me from dear Barbara ❤ |
| Hive Sweet Hive and Mini Bee Sampler |
Buzz Buzz . More Bees!
| Buzz Buzz and Little Bees |
Baskets and bowls are perfect to wrangle those stitches in.
There is Dot Dot's old brass scales that has been on the buffet nigh 50+ years, and her old red kerosene lamp. Such sweet memories.
And the backdrop- A $2. 00 quilt. Can't beat that with a stick!😁
A little stitch just for you.
Little Bees!
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵
If you are interested in stitching this piece, just grab , the images. For printing tips, refer to the post Tips for Printing which has loads of tips from my sweet friends.
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵
FLOSS : SYMBOL MOTIF:
DMC 420 (Y) Bee
DMC 543 ( W) Bee Wings
DMC 646 ( ) Long stitches for bees' flying path
DMC 829 (O) Wording
DMC 838 (X) Border
DMC 3371 ( • ) Bees
| Country Cottage Needleworks " Bumblebee" |
Enjoy your day.
As Always...
Happy Stitching and Quilting, y'all
Melisa
"The bee is more honored than other animals, not because she labors, but because she labors for others. "- Saint John Chyrsostom
Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤
Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy
I love and miss you so much.. Love you , Amo.
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
| Bee Haven Cottage |
🌞Parade of Homes 2026- Early 2026 parade of home freebies.
🌞2026 Love Parade- A Parade of Previous Valentine Freebies- Valentine themed stitches up to Feb. 4, 2026.
🌞 Root A Toot Toot Patriotic Parade Early 2024 patriotic freebies. 🌞A Buzzy Bee Parade An early 2025 bee freebie parade.
🌞A Sunny Sunflower Parade- 2026 A parade of sunflower freebies up to September 3, 2026
🌞Autumn Parade March- 2026 Fall Parade A parade of Fall themed stitches and doodles up to September 10, 2026.
🌞 A Stomping Stamp Parade 2026 A parade of stamp cross stitch design freebies up to June 2, 2026
🌞Time to Dye- 2024 post on how I tea/ Coffee Dye my fabric.
🌞Pin Pillow Tutorial - 2023 post on how I finish my pin pillows with chenille trim.
🌞A Spooky Parade - Halloween freebies up to October 4, 2025. More Halloween pieces followed this date.
🌞Turkey Struttin' Thanksgiving Parade 2025- Thanksgiving freebies up to the date of November 3, 2025. More Thanksgiving freebies followed this date.
🌞A Christmas in July Parade of Past Freebies- 2026 A Parade of Christmas Freebies up to the date of July 6, 2026. More Christmas Freebies followed this date.
🌞A Chilly Parade of Winter Stitches 2025- A parade of Winter themed freebies up to the date of Dec. 21, 2025
🌞Let's Dye Some Fabric- A tutorial on my process of dyeing Aida
🌞Color Tinting Embroidery Designs - Explanation on how I use crayons to color my designs for hand embroidery. - July 9, 2026
💙💙💙 BLOGGER BLUES 💙💙💙
Oh dear, Blogger is "acting up" again. I am not receiving updates on my Reading List. So I do apologize if I miss any of my sweet blogging friends posts. I am trying to pop in to see if you post each day.




What beautiful bee decor! The little cross stitches are so cute. Love that $2 quilt and how great it has a forever home with you. :)
ReplyDeleteI was pleased as punch when I found the quilt at the yard sale. It was in a box of blankets marked $2.00 . When I asked about the quilt , they said yep it was priced the same. I couldn't snatch it up quick enough. I guess it was my lucky day. Thank you for the sweet visit, Linda. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs
DeleteThings are all abuzz at your house;)
ReplyDeleteLOL they are, Vicki. But I am about ready to shoo those bees away and pull out the frisky squirrels and roly poly pumpkins. Though it is far from feeling like fall. It is up in the 90's today. I hope you are enjoying a little milder weather. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs.
DeleteThanks for sharing! Appreciate you! The buffet is filled with so many goodies. The background quilt and the scales! I saw DOT ( a little sign?) ~ that was my sisters name. She is not long gone and I miss her so much. Hope your day is full of fun!
ReplyDeleteOh dear Betty, I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet sis. I know your heart is heavy and there is a hole in your heart that can never be replaced. It just warms my heart that this post was your sweet sign from your sis. I believe in signs and search for them every day from my dear sis and often I find them in the most unexpected places and the simplest of ways. Those little signs bring a bit of comfort don't they- even if it is just for a spell. You are in my thoughts and prayers, dear. I am so very grateful for your sweet visit. Warm gentle hugs and blessings.
DeleteOh those like really busy little bees--I have started on doing bees last year--but haven't had time to add to them this year--and they are still hiding--someone has not gotten them out yet!!!
ReplyDeleteAs for blogger--I have had to go though my list of posts each day to see who did a new post for about a month now--wonder what gives now!!!???????????????? luckily I know who my bloggers are who post alot and do check their site every day--
do have a 'buzzin' good time this week end-honey hugs--di
LOL I enjoyed stitching the Little Bees. It was a super quick stitch which made for a fast finish too. Oh gosh, I feel like I have been behind on getting some of my decor too, Di. Isn't it frustrating that blogger has been quirky here lately in respect to the reading list.I sure hope they work out the glitch soon. Thank you for the sweet Saturday visit, Di. I am looking forward to seeing what you have been up to this week. Hugs.
DeleteI love the decor! Everything is gorgeous and heartwarming! And I love bees!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, Linda. The yellows with the bees and Sunflowers certainly bring a bit of sunshine into the room. I am so very grateful that you dropped by today. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs.
Delete