Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wordless Wednesday- Country Life

Good morning, dear friends. I thought I would share a Wordless Wednesday post again. ( Not totally wordless lol) . Just a few country photos for the day. 

 




Mrs. Parker's old house across the road. 

Thank you for dropping in for a visit. Ya'll come back now, you hear.  Have a beautiful day! As always...

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa
There is peace and tranquility that can be found in the country.  

Hugs and Stitches!!! ðŸ¤—❤🧵 


Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I love you, Amo. 

6 comments:

  1. Isn't country life the best!! I love living in the country. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos, Melisa! Some of them could have been taken around my neck of the woods. Were you visiting and didn't tell me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My house is not quite as "country" as yours; however, I do have those little crookneck squash growing on one plant now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Wednesday sweet Friend! Ohhh yellow summer squash...Yum! Oh to be in the peaceful country...you are truly blessed. Hope your day is full of many blessings and lots of time for stitchy fun, too. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the country life is for me, wish that I was living there at this time of year. Growing up a farm girl was the best years of my life! Loved all your pictures, have a wonderful peaceful week with lots of hugs, kisses and stitching. Sending love and hugs from Arizona'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. 😊 I recently discovered your blog and wanted to say thank you for sharing your beautiful cross stitch patterns with us. I have currently stitched "hope" with the candle, for our Christmas tree this year. 😊 I was wondering if you happened to find where your lovely "do not grow weary in doing good" cross stitch originated from? It's so pretty! Thank you. Trish Poolson

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday