Monday, June 20, 2022

On the Road Again...

A great big howdy , ya'll. I just wanted to pop in for a short visit to say, I will be off line until the 1st of July. Mr. Pinker and I have hitched up the ole' wagon and headed on our usual June vacation. Hopefully, we will find adventures and no mayhem as we hit the trails. I hope the rest of your June is a fabulous and productive and filled with stitches. I will talk with you later , my friends. As always....

 

Happy quilting and stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Travel far enough to find yourself! 

Hugs and Stitches!!! ðŸ¤—❤🧵

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I will miss your call this year. Love and miss you., Amo ❤❤❤

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip ! Hope you have time for some stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time... we're on the road also at Escapades and then south!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time away, Melisa! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! Everyone needs to take a break now & again. Catch you when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels! Are you taking some stitchin' along-silly question I bet;) I hope you will share your travels with us some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have lovely trip with lots of relaxation .Patty Mc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful trip, return safe and sound, then tell us all about the wonderful places you visited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your vacation time and hoping to hear of the adventures upon your return. Stay well and safe, sending much love and many hugs for the next few weeks from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Hitching Up the Wagons and Heading South...