Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Love Birds' Delivery - Valentine Freebie

Special Delivery!!!
It is a whole lot of LOVE!!!!


And look who is the mail carriers! Sweet bluebirds. 🐦🐦🐦

Some of y'all may remember my affection for bluebirds. My newest Valentine's stitch is called Love Birds' Delivery! 🐦🐦🐦

Sorry for the wrinkles. I was so excited I just had to snap some photos.

Rain , snow, sleet  or sunshine, these little birdies will never let you down when they deliver. 🐦📧📪❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

If you are interested in stitching this piece,  just grab , the images. For printing tips, refer to the post Tips for Printing which has loads of tips from my sweet friends. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Remember all of my designs are for personal use only. Please do not sell my designs, rename or rechart my designs for profit. Yes that has happened. 😔




🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

When I get home , I am going to have a whole lot of finishing to work on including FFOing  this one. I was thinking maybe a tag finish, but something else may come to mind between now and then. Do you have any suggestions for this piece?  

Well, Sweeties, I better boot , scoot and boogie! Have an awesome day! And remember spread cheer and love!!!!😘💋❤🤗

 As always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa
The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love till it's given away- Oscar Hammerstein II

Hugs and Stitches!!!
Dedicated to my sweet Baby sister, Amy . I love you, Amo.  ❤



Please forgive me for not being able to respond back to your sweet comments. I will have internet service soon.  I want you to know how much I appreciate you!!!! Thank you, Sweeties!!! 🤗


23 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute and sweet - thank you so much, Melisa! I hope you and the love of your life are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I have done so many of your previous valentine stitches. I really want to start this one today. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling and such a quick stitch! Thank you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bluebirds are adorable Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stinkin adorable. Love it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this beautiful design with us!! I can't wait to stitch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You so much. I don’t have many valentine finishes. I want to make some pillows for my dough bowl. This will be so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this design. Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to stitch this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that cute?! I *love* it! I just started on your Love Notes stamp, but will put this one on my list, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet stitch you have shared with us! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very cute! Love the bluebirds. Hope your vacation has been lots of fun and very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's sooo cute! How about making it into a pocket on a smallish pillow. Then you could stuff it with chocolate and/or a love note to gift?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable ,merci beaucoup Melisa !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Melisa, what a lovely Valentine's piece, so pretty!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Melisa, this is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much. I will definitely be stitching this one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola Meli comos iempre nos enamoras con tus diseños y este No podia ser diferente! gracias y besitos
    Tu amiga y fiel seguidora Dianet de Parchesdeamor

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't worry about answering, we are just happy that you are having a great time. Thank you so much for the adorable Love Bird Delivery, so sweet . Sending love and warm hugs from sunny Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty !! I love it!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. This pattern is fabulous
    I love it!
    Thank you very much for sharing
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you sweet friend for such a lovely pattern. Wishing you a day full of many blessings. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Melissa! This is too cute! Oh I am going to have to start stitching this tomorrow ❤🐦❤ I'm stitching 50 birds this year (for my 50th) and these cuties need to join the party!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bugs, Blooms, Boo Boos and a Doodle Freebie