Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Sunflower Sampler

Good morning. Hump day already?!  Well, it sure is! This  week is certainly flying by! 

🌻🌻ADVICE FROM A SUNFLOWER🌻🌻
Be bright , sunny and positive.
Spread seeds of happiness. 
Rise, Shine and hold your head high! 

Today's little stitch is a simple little sampler with a big ole' sunflower.
 I only used four floss colors which were 3345 , 3371, 898 and 783; of course I encourage you to use whatever floss colors you would like. 


I finished mine in a thrifted  frame, with a bit of red homespun as the finishing fabric. A Dollar Tree ribbon was used for embellishment as well as a twine bow and a little yellow button- all from the Dollar Tree. A pretty thrifty finish. 

If you would like to stitch this little sampler , just click on the pdfs below. 

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 

Click here for the instruction page.

Click here for the colored chart. 



Click here for the black and white chart.



Thank you for the sweet visit and hope you have a beautiful day. As always...
Happy stitching, ya'll
Melisa
The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days! 
Hugs and Stitches! 













 

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh they sure are, Gretchen. You can not help but smile when you see a sunflower. Thank you for the sweet visit. Happy quilting.

      Delete
  2. Adorable!! I need this sunflower on my dining room display. I also need to go to Hobby Lobby for floss! Maybe one day this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much, Penny for the sweet visit . It is sunflower season. Lol. I just sent off a 123 stitch order the other day for supplies. I wish we had a HL. lol. Happy stitching ,dear.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Robin. I had a lot of fun stitching this one. It stitched up quicker than my bee one. Lol. Have a great day. Hugs

      Delete
  4. Now how cheerful is this?! I think I will (try to) save doing this one until the cold dark days of Jan/Feb arrive. Many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Maureen. It sure would brighten up the dark cold days in those months. Thank you so much, dear for the sweet visit and so hope you enjoy it. Hugs

      Delete
  5. Love the Sunflower Sampler. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah you are so welcome, Donna and thank you for the sweet visit and compliment. It was a delight to stitch and share this one. Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  6. Love the sampler and adore your finish, thank you , I, also, really identify with the Advise From a Sunflower. Have the best day, you are just like a sunflower, bright, sunny and spreading happiness to all who see you. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much, Mary. I thought that was the cutest when I read Advice from a Sunflower. I love anything happy and positive. Big hugs and have a fabulous day.

      Delete
  7. Merci pour ce joli sampler, bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah thank you so much dear for the sweet visit and kind words. I so hope you enjoy this little chart. It was a fast one to stitch up. Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Good morning, Sandie. Thank you so much for the sweet visit and kind words. This one was so much fun to stitch. Of course I have a love for sunflowers so I enjoyed every minute of it. Happy stitching and quilting.

      Delete
  9. Love your blog and words of positivity! Your freebie patterns are adorable, thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Gigi. I can not tell you how much your kind words mean to me. I so hope you enjoy this little design and wish you a fabulous day.

      Delete
  10. That's excellent advice from a sunflower. Such a sweet design and you've finished it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your page and the stuff you share. It makes me happy and smile. Thanks for sharing.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when you re-share your older posts! How did I miss the Sunflower Sampler? I must stitch this soon! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Farm Friday Rambles